300ml Custom Made Cosmetic Packaging Plastic Bottles with Disc top Cap For Shampoo

$0.21
Min. Order
1 Lot
Each Lot
10000 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyu Plastic Products Factory

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
94%
Transactions
US$ 310,000+
9 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Surface Handling: Screen Printing
Industrial Use: Personal Care
Base Material: HDPE
Body Material: HDPE
Collar Material: HDPE
Sealing Type: SCREW CAP
Use: Shampoo
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Model Number: GY-Y520
Brand Name: guoyu cosmetic packing
Plastic Type: HDPE
Material: Plastic
Capacity: 300ml
Neck finish: 24/410
Color: Customized
MOQ: 10000PCS
Printing: Screen printing &amp;Label printing
Packing: 71*44*44cm 280pcs/ctn
Service: OEM&amp;ODM
Authentication: ISO9001
Port of export: GuangZhou
Selling Units: Multiple of 10,000
Package size per batch: 71X44X44 cm
Gross weight per batch: 12 KG
Product Description
Product name300ml Custom Made Cosmetic Packaging Plastic Bottles with Disc top Cap For Shampoo
MaterialHDPE
Volume300ml
ColorCustomized
Available closureMist sprayer pump,Lotion pump,Trigger sprayer,Disc cap,Flip top cap,Screw cap,etc
SampleFree sample in stock color for your test
Lead time10-15 days after sample confirmed
DecorationPressure sensitive label application,hot stamping,silk screen printing
Payment termT/T, L/C
Packing

1.Outstanding export carton

2.Shipping marks can be printed on the carton as per      the customer's requirements.

ServiceOEM&ODM
AuthenticationISO9001 2008

1496279324242.jpg

Application

suitable for a range of applications including personal care product,chemicals,garden products,detergents and pet care .

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging:1.Inner Packaging: Polybag  (prevent dust and abrasion)

                    2.Outter Packaging: Outstanding export carton  (prevent dust, abrasion and squeeze)

Shipping: express courier, sea shippment or air shippment...

Our Services

1.Free sample can be provided if needed

2.High quality and competitive price here.

3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality 

6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

Company Information

Our company is a professional packaging company.We established in 2009 and have long-term relationship with customers from all over the world.Our packaging products are widely applied in daily commodity, cosmetics, Chemical oil etc. Such as shampoo bottle, detergent bottle,foam bottle,perfume bottle,cream jar,plastic cap and pump or sprayer, and so on.We have different designbottles provide to the customers,customers can print their logo on the bottle to sell their products.We also can provide from product design, mould development,safety test, manufacturing and logistics.

FAQ

1. Q: How can I get some samples?  

     A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

           for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.                  

           Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to 

              have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

 2. Q: Where is your factory?

     A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

           Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

3. Q: What's your MOQ?

     A:  10,000pcs.

4. Q: What's your delivery time?

     A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

5. Q: What's your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T. 

IMG_0997_.jpginitpintu_.jpgHTB1RX9oGXXXXXcEXXXXq6xXFXXXL_.jpg 

Blowing

400.jpg

injection

1.jpg

 

Printing

2.jpg

Testing

3.jpg

 

Welcome to contact us!