|Payment Terms:||Western Union,T/T,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Function:||Voice recorder,FM Radio|
|Audio Format Support:||MP3, WMA, WAV, MP1, MP2|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Battery Life:||> 20 hours|
|Packaging Detail:||1.1pcs/opp bag or blister card 2.According to customers' requirements.|
The portable USB cassette Capture can convert the old songs in your tapes to MP3 with your computer, play them in iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD. The adapter works with all kinds of tapes. It is easy-to-use that USB connection for converting the music on your tapes into MP3 files.
1. Rediscover your old cassette tapes by our cassette converter
2. Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
3. Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
4. Plug and Play USB device, no drivers required
5. Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
6. Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
7. Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, Headphones, or other speaker system.
8. Dimensions: 4.33" * 3.14" * 1.18" (11cm * 8cm * 3cm)
USB2.0 port, Pentium4 1.7GHz CPU or above.
512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
VGA card with 32MB memory
1, Eject: Slide this switch to open the cassette holder.
2, Volume: Adjusts the volume of the headphones and USB connection
3, Headphones : You can connect 1/8” headphones here
4, USB Connection: Use the included USB cable to connect USB Cassette Player to
your computer . For transfering your recordings to your computer, we have
provided a software package on the included CD.
5, Play: Press to play the tape
6, Stop: Press to stop the tape
7, FF/REW: Press to fast forward or rewind the tape
Note that these buttons will become “reversed” when the tape changes
8, DIR: Selects the direction of tape playback. This is useful if you want to play the
other side of the tape without having to eject it.
9, Play Mode: Selects what the tape does when it reaches the end of a side.
When set to the “loop” icon, the tape will automatically switch direction and
begin playing the opposite side when one side has finished. When set to the
single arrow icon, the tape will simply stop when a side has finished