|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||150000 Meter/Meters per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Tianjin China|
|Product Name:||hdpe sewer pipe|
|Materials:||high density polyethylene HDPE|
|Production Technique:||extrusion technique|
|Samples:||available for free|
|Applications:||water, gas, cable/wire, chemicals, etc.|
|Grade:||rigid plastic pipe|
|Packaging Detail:||standard export packaging or yo your requirement|
hdpe corrugated sewer pipe
High-Density Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE or PE Pipe) is made from ethylene, which can be derived from
either crude oil or natural gas. PE pipe is extremely strong, durable, flexible, corrosion free and chemical resistant. These features make it perfect for a variety of underground conditions and help it last up to 100
years. The smooth walls allow for less friction, which increase flow through the same diameter as that of
When installed, the pipe is joined by a heat fusion process, which prevents leakage. By using PE pipe, municipalities save a vast amount of water and reduce repair rates. This translates into a significant cost
savings for the life of the pipe. PE pipe can carry potable water, wastewater, chemicals, hazardous wastes
and compressed gases. PE is the • preferred piping material for natural gas distribution because there is no tolerance for leaks and no worries about corrosion.
(1) Good environmental suitability.
(2) Excellent chemical resistance , long service life.
(3) The inside pipe wall is extremely smooth and difficult to leave over dirt.
(4) Connected by welding , leakage prohibit.
(1) High strength, resist compression , good impact resistance.
(2) Good resistance to inhomogeneity precipitation , can be used for soft soil quick sand foundation.
(3) Joins convenient, no leakage
(4) Smooth inner wall , small resistance, strong water capacity.
(5) Corrosion resisting , no second pollution.
(6) Light weight, easy to handle, construction convenient, low engineering cost.
1. Drinking water supply system
2. Nature Gas supply system
3. Food and chemical industry
4. Replacement of cement pipes and steel pipes
5. For Mine, argillaceous silt/mud transportation
6. Irrigation and garden green pipe networks and sewage treatment