|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Packaging Detail:||packed by carton box|
Waterproof breathable vent cap PE liner for hydrogen peroxide
Designed for Special Consumer Needs
Producers of consumer cleaner and household products understand that bloated or collapsed containers can impair brand image. Venting solutions from Microvent® help manufacturers bring to market uniquely powerful cleaning and disinfecting formulations, such as laundry detergents, household cleaning chemicals and stain removers with high levels of bleach, hydrogen peroxide and surfactant. Microvent® Packaging Vents:
• Prevent contamination and equalize pressure in containers
• Protect container and contents throughout product life, minimizing accidents, spills and label damage
• Help to maintain brand image; throughout distribution, in-store and at home
• Offer a wide array of vent sizes and ready-to-use components that integrate easily and can improve container without redesign
Maintain container integrity with container venting solutions from Microvent®
As manufacturers improve consumer cleaners by using more effective and environmentally friendly ingredients, package and container designs also need to be updated. The ingredients in these cleaners can off-gas or consume airspace in their containers, causing leakage or distortion. As new and improved cleaner products are brought to market, these design issues must be addressed to maintain package integrity throughout distribution, transportation and storage to optimize appeal at both the point-of-purchase and in the home. Among the benefits of using container venting solutions from Microvent are:
• Oleophobic and hydrophobic Microvent® Membrane prevents liquid penetration
• Air permeable membrane equalizes pressure, prevents containers from bursting, collapsing or leaking
• Enables liquids to be dispensed without creating a vacuum
• Versatile constructions engineered for powerful cleaning and disinfecting formulations with high levels of active ingredients
|Why Choose MicroVENT® ?|
MicroVENT® is a technology-focused materials science company whose passion for performance drives real-world change.
Since 1995, we’ve engineered solutions for a variety of mission-critical situations — especially for automotive and mobile electronics . MicroVENT® products have remained at the forefront of creative solutions because they are engineered specifically for challenging applications requiring durable performance where other products fail.
For almost Twenty years, MicroVENT® has delivered venting solutions for applications such as automotive, electronic systems, telecommunications, security, solar, lighting, chemicals and agricultural packaging.
We don’t just provide manufacturers with vents; we offer partnership and a complete venting solution, from product design to testing to support. The result: maximum performance in diverse challenging applications.
|• Understanding and manufacturering the ePTFE by ourselves|
|• Dedicated to research, develop and engineer|
|• Materials for every environment and application|
|• Production flexibility|
|• Rapid sampling|
|• Rich experience and professional suggestion|