|Port:||China Main Port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Shelf Life:||1 year|
|Weight (kg):||25 kg|
|Swelling Type:||Bread Improver|
|Appearance:||white to off-white solid|
|Delivery Detail:||prompt shipment|
DATEM Emulsifier E472E
Bread Improver DATEM
General Name: DATEM
Characters: White to off-white solid
Dispersive in hot water, soluble in oil and fat, or some kinds of organic dissolvent such as carbinol, acetone, propanediol etc.
It can produce strong effects such as emulsification, dispersing and aging resistance, so it can be used as good emulsifier and dispersant.
(1) It can increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough effectively, reduce its softening degree, increase volume of bread and steam bread, and improve their organization and structure.
(2) It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
(3) It can be used in cream to make it smoother and finer.
(4) It can be used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent oil separating and enhance its stability.
(5) It can also be sued in sugar, syrup and spices.
(6) It can be used in non-dairy creamer to make the emulsion homogeneous, stable and supple in mouth.
(1) Put this product in warm water at about 60°C to get paste shaped substance, and then use it in appropriate proportion.
(2) Dissolve this product in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(3) Directly mix it with flour for use.
Recommended Addition Amount:
Addition maximum is 1.0% for raw dried flour products and raw wet products, while 5.0% for non-dairy creamers. The addition amount can be changed based on production need for cream and fermented milk.
Quality Index (Refer to FCCIV)
Acid Value (mgkoH/g)
Saponification Value (mgkoH/g)
Heavy Metal (Calculated by Pb) %
Arsenic (Calculated by As) %
Aluminized bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside. Net weight: 25KG/CTN(5*5KG).
Storage & Transportation:
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly fordid storing and transporting with material that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months