|Payment Terms:||L/C,Western Union,T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Keyword:||AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio Waterproof|
|Function1:||Recharge cell phone in emergency|
|Power Supply:||Rechargeable Battery Pack|
|Function:||Built-In Speaker,flashlights, emergency charger|
|Type:||AM / FM|
|Product name:||2020 Upgraded Survival Radio Solar Hand Crank Portable Emergency Radio|
|Frequency:||FM87-108MHz/AM 520-1710KHZ/NOAA 162.450-162.550MHZ|
|Packaging Detail:||2020 Upgraded Survival Radio 2000mah Solar Hand Crank Portable Emergency Radio AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio Waterproof Packed with standard exported carton, per unit is packed with a inner box 30PCS/CTN, 30*27*35CM|
2020 Upgraded Survival Radio Solar Hand Crank Portable Emergency Radio AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio Waterproof
1200/2000mAH power bank (capacity optional).
About 10-18 hours(with full charge)
4 Charging Way
a. Hand crank to wind up internal alternator;
b. Solar power, expose to sunlight
c. USB power port for recharging.
d. AAA dry batteries.
* Expose the radio solar panel in direct sunlight.
* Solar panel will charge the entire device, including the radio, flashlight and SOS alarm.
* It is mostly used for maintaining the battery, to extend its life
Hand crank power
* Turn the Hand Crank for 3-5 minutes to activate the internal battery for initial use. While cranking the unit, the charging
indicator will turn red.
* Turn the Hand Crank continuously in clockwise or counterclockwise at speed of 130-150 RPM to generate power, it will be fully
charged in 4 hours.
* One minute of cranking supports 20 minutes of light or 10-15 minutes of radio playing at medium volume.
USB port charging
* Recharge it via supplied USB cable.
* Connect USB power (such as AC/DC adapter or computer USB power port) and the Micro USB jack of the radio with the supplied USB
* Power indicator flashes red during charging while keeps on red after being fully charged.
* It takes 4.5 hours to fully charge the internal Li-ion battery.
Charge cellphone, MP4, Listen to the talk, FM/AM/NOAA etc.