1. Washing silk products are made of protein-based delicate health-care fibers. Washing should not be rubbed with rough objects
and washed with a washing machine. The clothes should be immersed in clean water for 5-10 minutes and washed with a special lotion
for silk or a neutral lotion Rinse well. Do not wash with alkaline powder such as detergent or soap.
1. Silk is dyed with acid and environmental protection, the color fastness is between 3.5-5, and it is easy to fade. Please wash
it separately from other clothes. When washing, you can add a few drops of vinegar to keep the color bright and reduce fade.
2. Sweat silk products should be washed in time, or soaked in clean water. Do not wash with hot water above 30 degrees
3. When washing the silk products, do not twist it vigorously or scrub it with a hard brush. It should be rubbed lightly with
water, then squeeze the water with your hand or towel, and dry it in the shade.
2. Drying Silk products should not be washed and sun-dried, and should not be dried with a dryer. Generally, they should be dried
in a cool and ventilated place, because the ultraviolet rays in the sun can easily make the silk fabric yellow, fade and age. Silk
clothing should not be twisted to remove water. It should be shaken lightly, spread out on the opposite side, dry 70% to 80%, then
iron or shake flat.
1. It should be ironed when 70% to 80% is dry, and the opposite side should be ironed. The temperature should be controlled
2. When storing, it should be washed, dried, and stacked as appropriate, wrapped in cloth and placed in a cabinet, and camphor or
sanitary balls should not be used. as appropriate, wrapped in cloth and placed in a cabinet, and camphor or sanitary balls should
not be used.