|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Product Name:||Football grass|
|Payment Terms:||TT/LC/Western Union|
|Colors:||Dark green and light green|
|Delivery Time:||10~15 Days|
|Packaging Detail:||packed by roll, each roll packed by PP bag|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||15X15X15 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.0 KG|
Hot Sale Soccer Synthetic Grass
|Product Name||Football grass|
|Color||Dark green and light green|
|MOQ||1000 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms||TT/LC/Western Union|
Qingdao Udine Rubber Plastic Co.Ltd is a professional supplier that is integrated from design to manufacture all kinds of artificial turfs for various applications, such as landscaping artificial grass used in the garden, sports artificial grass covering football, rugby,golf, hockey,cricket,baseball,etc. We provide the highest quality products that is comply with international quality standard and have the sincere customers all over the world. You will find any artificial grass that can meet your different requirements from us.
High Quality with One Stop Solution for Artificial Turf.
Our main objectives are to provide our customers worldwide with the highest quality, competitive price, satisfied delivery and excellent services. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. All the artificial grass is checked by our quality control department to ensure the 8 years warranty, high quality and super performance artificial turf. Our engineers are 10 years experience in the synthetic grass field. We supply all kinds of tools which related to artificial turf, such as nails, rubber granules and sand to complete your artificial grass installation.
We welcome you to visit our showroom and factory. We are looking forward to establish business relation with you. For further information, please contact us for further details."
2. Factory direct sale, high cost performane
3. 10 years' experience, professional and reliable
4. Delivery guaranteed, freight insurance fully covered
How To install artificial grass
Prepare Natural Ground for Artificial Turf ( If on cement floor, please start from step 2)
1. Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2. Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3. Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Artificial Grass
4. Cut the roll of artificial turf into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5. Lay the turf over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6. Cut the edges of the artificial turf to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7. Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8. Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of artificial turf will run down its middle.
9. Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10. Lay the edges of the adjoining artificial grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11. Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Artificial Grass
12. Nail down the edges of artificial turf on natural ground.
13. Apply the joint tape around the edges of artificial turf laid over concrete. (See step 10.Spread the Infill if required.
14. Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the artificial grass.
15. Rake the infill over the artificial turf to work it underneath the surface.
16. Allow it to settle overnight.
17. Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sub layer and the bottom of the artificial grass is filled.
What is the synthetic turf advantages?
1. Saving Water
2. Easy Installation
3. No Mowing, No Watering, No Fertilizing
4. Up to 10 years service life
5. All-year-round Green.
What's the material of our artificial grass? Are they safe?
UDINE artificial grass is made of PE, PP. 100% fresh material, environment-friendly and nonhazardous materials. It is proved that there is no detectable trace of lead according to California's Prop 65, which is the strictest standard for lead content in the world. Besides lead, other hazardous elements and heavy metal, such as Cd, Hg and Cr can also cause health problems. UDINE landscape is free of all these hazardous substances.
Will artificial grass fade?
No, all the products we install, are UV resistant and have undergone extensive testing to ensure that the color does not fade over time, which is all covered by 8-year warranty.
How to clean artificial grass
Regularly remove leaves and debris using a leaf blower, stiff brush or plastic rake.
Trim hedges and trees often to limit the amount of leaves falling onto the lawn.
Apply weed killer twice a year to the whole area to prevent weeds growing and to kill any stray ones.
Use an artificial turf spray to clean away any urine from your pets. Sprinkle the area with baking soda before adding a diluted solution of water and vinegar to get rid of any odours.