$30.00 - $80.00
Min. Order : 100 Pieces

Factory direct wholesale Straight shape &led fluorescent principle T5 HO fluorescent grow light fixture

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Brand Name: CHINUP
Lighting solutions service: Lighting and circuitry design,Project Installation
Usage: Plant Grow
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Shape: Straight
Support Dimmer: No
Warranty(Year): 3-Year
Color: White/Black
Input Voltages: 120v, 240v, 277v
Light Source: Fluorescent
Principle: CFL,CFL
Base Type: T-tube,T-tube
Certificate: CE,ETL
Packaging Detail: By carton
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H2fbc86bff1664abe8780df318bf8986ee.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H99e961ba9f56432191aefa593f056b4dB.jpg_640x640.jpg
Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤8h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 4,000+
4
Transactions
Visit Store
Product Description
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Company Profie
Established in 1999, Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of the PVC ductings, PP ductings, aluminum ductings, carbon filters, inline fans and grow lights etc. for HVAC system and greenhouse.
Wenzhou Zhongji Ventilation Equipment Co., Ltd is our subsidiary, which mainly wholesale the ventilation equipment for HVAC system.
All of our items are strictly according to ETL and CE regulations. And we have rich experience in exporting our goods to
USA,Canada,Australia, Spain,UK,Germany, Holland etc. countries.
It's important to us that our clients know whom they're doing business with. Please kindly send us an inquiry to find out what we're all about and we're confident you'll like what you see.
FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.
Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.
Q3: What's your packaging?
Carton packing. Welcome to customized if you need.
Q4: What's your shipping port?
Ningbo/Shanghai.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD.
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
Contact US