1. Does the system contain recipes for the different OEM color formulas?
"Yes, please note that the system has contained all the recipes for the car auto market like Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chrysler, Fiat, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault etc.
Enter: http://www.wonder-global.com and click Color formulas then you can find the recipes of InnoColor"
2. Is the color formula software on a CD for the distributor?
Yes, we have APP for IPhone and Android, PC Version for Windows and webpage online version of the formula retrieval system.
3."Is there a fee for the Color Formulation software?"
No. The tool is open to any automotive industry professional (distributor, estimator, paint technician, hobbyist, etc.) seeking color identification information for the collision repair industry.
4. Can the colors codes be updated on-line?
Our color code is updated every day and it is synchronize with the server in real time. We have more than 20 colorists who are working on it.
5. Do you offer mixing machine and color chips?
Yes, we do. It depends on the order quantity.Our products require large number of mixing machines and color chips.
6. Does the system -2K have RAL Formulas?
Yes, we do have the RAL Formulas.
7. Is the 1K basecoat system's mixing ratio 1:1?
Yes, 1K Toner (pigments): Thinner=1:1 (vol)
8. Is it possible to send samples of toners, clear coat, primers, polyester putty?
Yes, we can offer some samples for you to do a sample testing
9. What support can you offer to a distributor?
We provide color chips, mixing machines, formulas system, spectrophotometer, and other promotional items such as T shirt, caps and so on; besides, customers can come to our training center for product training. If the customer base is big enough, we will offer training to all of them in your country.