$14.48
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$12.48
599-999 Pieces
$10.28
1000-4999 Pieces
$7.98
>=5000 Pieces

Wholesale Women Sexy Bandhnu Onesie Long Sleeve Non Footed Pajamas Colorful Rainbow Jumpsuit

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Coupons
$20.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Size: S-M-L-XL-XXL
Gender: Women
Fabric Type: JERSEY
Feature: QUICK DRY,Thermal,breathable,plus size,Soft
Name: Women Sexy Bandhnu Onesie Long Sleeve Non Footed Pajamas Colorful
Design: ODM Designs
Style: casual home-to-street
7 days sample order lead time: support
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Season: AUTUMN,spring,summer
Collar: round neck
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Material: 60% Cotton 40%Polyester
Item Type: Nightgowns
Model Number: GLJJ1908400271
MOQ: 200pcs
Logo: private label
Brand Name: PZF
Payment: Pay Pal TT E-checking etc.
Colors: as pic,or custom
Technics: plain dyed
Length: full length
Pattern Type: PAISLEY
Supply Type: OEM service
Closure Type: button fly
Fabric: 60% Cotton 40%Polyester
Packaging Detail: 1pcs/opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X10X10 cm
Single gross weight: 0.5 KG
Guangzhou Wanzi Garment Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
-
Response Rate
82.2%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

Wholesale Women Sexy Bandhnu Onesie Long Sleeve Non Footed Pajamas Colorful Rainbow Jumpsuit

  • Super Soft lightweight Fabric
  • Round Collar
  • skincare
  • Breathable Comfortable
  • Sexy elegance
Product Description
Product Name
Wholesale Women Sexy Bandhnu Onesie Long Sleeve Non Footed Pajamas Colorful Rainbow Jumpsuit
Colors
custom colors from pantong number as your request
Material
60% Cotton 40% Polyester customized
Size
3xs-3xl as requested
Feature
Breathable, Water Soluble, Soft,Lightweight Plus Size
MOQ
Usually 200 pcs
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
Women
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no dealer price .
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Detailed Images
Production Process
Company Imformation

guangzhou PZF Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear. Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business. Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion , or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, guangzhou PZF is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children.

* 600 m2 office and 2700 m2 factory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

* 7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.

Exhibition
Recommend Products
more new collections are here
FAQ
Product Paramenters