|Supply Ability:||10000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Other Names:||Organics;DNA &;Ethanol (Tax-Paid Ethanol);|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|density:||0.789 g/mL at 20 °C|
|Grade Standard:||Agriculture Grade,Electron Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade,Medicine Grade,Reagent Grade|
|Brand Name:||Tianjin Chengyuan|
|storage temp.:||Store at RT.|
|PH:||7.0 (10g/l, H2O, 20℃)|
|Packaging Detail:||25 KG PP BAG|
1. Used to make beverages
2. Can be transferred to gasoline, as a vehicle fuel, ethanol gasoline is also known as (E-type gasoline)
3. Used to prepare other compounds, acetaldehyde, intermediates, acetic acid, ethylamine and other chemical raw materials
4. Raw materials for making dyes, paints, detergents and other products.
5. Ethanol is also used as a substitute, organic solvent, paint solvent, etc., among which the largest dosage is disinfectant.
6. Industrial alcohol contains a small amount of methanol,
7. Medical alcohol mainly refers to ethanol with a concentration of about 75%, and also includes other alcohols widely used in medicine.