Thistle extract – promotes the full duration of sexual intercourse, ensures a normal testosterone level and stops the development of testosterone deficiency in the blood, is responsible for sexual desire;
Lichen – improves blood circulation, preventing congestion;
Peruvian Maca is an aphrodisiac. When using this remedy, potency problem are solved within 5-7 days, sperm motility increases. However, before you start taking it, you have to be examined and find out the cause of the disorder, it is often associated with heart and blood vessel disorders. If the dysfunction is temporary, Peruvian Maca will help you quickly get rid of the problem.
Epimedium extract – a source of saponins, alkaloids, flavonoids, glycosides (quercetin, icarizide, icarien, epimedins); contains steroids (beta-sitosterol, campesterol). It is one of the most valuable invigorants in Chinese herbal medicine; it is primarily used to maintain healthy sexual activity. Its leaves are used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac that stimulates hormone secretion and is effective for impotence. It promotes increased prostatic secretion. Seminal fluid contains more viable spermatozoa, increasing a man`s ability to conceive;
| Benifits|| |
- Activates blood circulation(PubMed, Theriogenology. 1997 Oct 15;48(6):1061-9.) inside the cavernous bodies of the penis; as a result, they provide a long-term full erection;
- Increases the production of testosterone, which is responsible for the overall male potency;
- Affects the fertilizing ability of seminal fluid;
- Increases the duration of sexual intercourse, as well as the sensory acuity during it;
- Contributes to the improvement of nerve conduction in the genital area, so the sexual arousal occurs rapidly;
- Provides improved sperm viability;
- Allows to improve the basic parameters of the penis – its girth and size;
- Prevents the development of pelvic congestion, which is especially important for men with a sedentary lifestyle and high predisposition to problems with potency.