|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Car Model:||Audi A4/A4L|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Product name:||Car pad, cargo liner|
|Material:||HDPE, TPE, plastic optional|
|Packaging Detail:||Packaging Details We have more than 16 years experience on export, finished products will be carefully packed by three steps: 1: Pack each one with wrapping paper first; 2: Then re-pack it with PE foam; 3: Put in appropriate carton boxes or wooden boxes and make sure it can be fixed firmly.|
We can provide professional technical support for the design and production. We have professional Team of Quality Control to check all the products. By offering outstanding quality, dedicated service, lean manufacturing innovations, and expert engineering support, Productive Plastics provides solutions to all types of small to medium volume plastic thermoforming production runs.
For all your thermoformed plastics projects, our highly skilled engineers, technicians and designers work with you every step of the way, from prototype development to the use of thermoformed plastic components in your products. Productive Plastics will work with your team to get the right design with the right material for your industry, manufactured to the right tolerances and delivered right to your team, right on time.
1) Clients send inquiry to us and provide 3D drawings or sufficient information (length x width x height x thickness, quantity, material, color etc.)
2) We offer quotation in time.
3) Once the price confirmed, we prepare PI & contract for you.
4) After PI confirmed, the customer transfers 50% deposit to us. As a factory, we prepare tooling.
5) We start to make tooling after receiving the deposit.
6) We produce a sample and send to customer for confirmation.
7) We arrange mass production after your approval of the samples. If any modification or changes requested by client, we will modify the mould accordingly, re-make samples and send to client for approval again till final confirmation.
8) Packing & delivery preparation. On the other hand clients transfer balance 50% payment.
9) On-time delivery after balance payment received.
10) B/L & other related documents will be sent to customers once available.