ultrasonic welding transducer is the core component of the whole ultrasonic system, Responsible for converting high frequency and high voltage into mechanical kinetic energy.
Main Functions of transducer:
- Low resonance impedance .high mechanical quality factor.
- High electro-acoustic conversion efficiency and large amplitude.
- lower heating, large temperature range; small performance drift, stable working.
- Good material and long lifetime.
Instruction of use:
- The frequencies of the ultrasonic transducer, booster and horn must be matched with each other.
- The frequencies of horn and booster should be lower than the frequency of transducer.
- The connection surface must ensure vertical and flatness, and the connection torque must be appropriate.
- The Welding of electrode plate should be reliable and covered with damping glue.
- The operating temperature of the ultrasonic transducer should be lower than 60 °C, and the input power should be lower than the rated power.
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramics Co., Ltd. (formerly Zibo Wireless Ceramics Factory), founded in 1966, is one of leading manufacturer of piezoelectric ceramic elements and is engaged in the research and development of piezoelectric ceramic elements.
Ø One of the founders of research, development and production of Piezo components and sensors in China.
Ø As a member of China Standardization Committee on underwater piezoelectric ceramic materials and components
a. In 1986, involved in the formulation of the CB1125~1128-86 ministerial standard for general technical conditions of piezoelectric ceramic materials for underwater acoustics.
b. In 1988, participated in the formulation of the "Measurement and Calculation Method of Performance Parameters of Underwater Acoustic Practical Piezoelectric Ceramic Components" CB1194-88 standard.
c. In 1993, participated the formulation of the CB1218-93 ministerial standard of commonly used piezoelectric ceramic components for underwater acoustics.
d. In 2004, Participated in the formulation of Dielectric Filters Part 1: General Specification SJIEC61337-1:2004, Dielectric Filters Part 2: Guidelines for UseSJIEC61337-2:2004 industry standard.
Ø more than 30 formulations of piezoelectric materials, to ensure very stable performance of components.
Ø Forming process with dry pressing, rolling film and isostaticpressing.
Ø High precision machining equipment for other special-shaped components such as inner, outer circle and hemisphere.
Ø be the manufacturer of supplying most complete components varieties in China.