|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Alibaba trade assurance|
|Supply Ability:||200 Set/Sets per Month Container sewage treatment plant|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Local Service Location:||none|
|Sewage treatment capacity:||60 to 120 m3/d|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video technical support,Online support|
|Application places 1:||houses, hotels, apartments, resorts, holiday villages|
|Application places 2:||food factories , livestock farms and slaughterhouses|
|Applicable Industries:||Hotels,Food & Beverage Factory,farms,restaurant,HOME USE,Construction works ,Energy & Mining,Food & Beverage Shops|
|Product name:||Container sewage treatment plant|
|Advantage 2:||Easy to install and maintain|
|Advantage 1:||High quality of the treated water|
|Advantage 3:||No smell|
|After Warranty Service:||Video technical support|
|Application:||domestic sewage or other organic wastewater treatment|
|Packaging Detail:||FCL packing in 20FT container Container sewage treatment plant|
PUXIN Containerized STP System Introduction:
1. It is suitable for the treatment of domestic sewage in communities, villages, campuses, hotels, etc.
2. The system is mainly composed of anaerobic system, aerobic system and deep aerobic system.
3. The anaerobic system is composed of anaerobic digester tanks, the aerobic system and the deep aerobic system are composed of aerobic digester tanks and aeration system.
4. Sewage is first treated by anaerobic system and then treated by aerobic system and deep aerobic system.
5. The biogas generated during the anaerobic treatment process can be collected, purified and stored for energy use, and it can also be discharged at a fixed point after deodorization.
6. The reclaimed water and a small amount of sludge after treatment can be used for greening.
1. Residue drainage pool
2. 40GP container sewage treatment device
3. Sewage regulating pool
|Max treating capacity||60m3/d||120m3/d|
1. Low treatment cost (about 10% of membrane technology).
2. No thick liquid is produced in the sludge (only a small amount of dehydrated sludge is produced).
3. No consumables. There are no consumables (such as filter elements) that need to be replaced regularly.
4. Unattended. Just keep the pump and fan running normally.
5. No odor. The generated odor (biogas) is collected and discharged after desulfurization (deodorization) or burned as fuel, so there is no odor leaked out.
6. Biogas is collected and used. The biogas produced can be used for power generation, water heating or cooking in the canteen.
7. The system is stable. The normal operation of the system is not affected by changes in the concentration of incoming water.