Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Nordic Decorative Dark Red Glass Lampshade Lustres Suspension Luminaire Pendant Light

1-49 Cartons
50-99 Cartons
100-299 Cartons
>=300 Cartons
Min. Order
1 Carton
Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Zhongshan Dingyu Lighting Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
US$ 20,000+
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Working Lifetime(Hour): 100000
Warranty(Year): 2-Year
Size: D25xH120(Lamp body H19) cm
Light Source: Incandescent Bulbs
Luminous Efficacy(lm/w): 80
Glass Color: Dark red
CRI (Ra>): 80
Style: Simple Modern
Input Voltage(V): 220-240V
Finish: Antique brass
Lighting solutions service: auto CAD layout,Project Installation
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Beam Angle(°): 120
Material: Glass
Model Number: DY-3020-1P-DR-AB
Certification: CE\UL\SAA\FCC
MOQ: 1 Pcs
Number of Lights: 1
Suitable for: Indoor Decoration Modern Lamp
Brand Name: Homelite
Type: minimalist
Support Dimmer: Yes
Lamp holder: E27/E26
Main material: Iron + glass lampshade
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 400
Application: Indoor Application,indoor
Packaging Detail: Standard export carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 32X32X28 cm
Single gross weight: 2.5 KG
Package Preview:,
Product Description
Nordic Decorative Dark Red Glass Lampshade Lustres Suspension Luminaire Pendant Light

Turn On
Turn Off

Product specification

Product Name
Nordic Decorative Dark Red Glass Lampshade Lustres Suspension Luminaire Pendant Light


glass shade +metal





Type of Lamp-house





D25xH120 (Lamp body H19) cm

Introduction of product application 
Different Colors Lampshades Available

Product Presentation
Company Introduction
Guangdong Dingyu Lighting Co., Ltd. was established in the "China Lighting Capital" in the early spring of 2009--Guzhen, and moved to Sisha Industrial Zone of Henglan Town for development later. The company has a professional development and design team and sales team; equipped with a complete set of mature export systems.The products are exported to Europe, America, South America, Middle East and Southeast Asia. The company has a nice showing room, advanced laser workshop, professional assembly workshop, and other production equipment.

The company has consistently adhered to the customer-oriented service attitude, and develops together with new and old customers on the premise of mutual benefit. We sincerely establish good cooperative relations with all customers and provide high-quality lighting products to our customers at preferential prices. We sincerely hope that we can establish win-win cooperation with you , and create a brilliant future.  
Our company's business scope includes: chandelier, table lamps, floor lamps and various lamps for home decorative and project. Product material range from wood, bamboo, ,metal, fabrice, acrylic, crystal ect.These is over around 1000 recent light samples displayed in our showroom, welcome to visit our showroom if it is convinient for you.

photos with customer
By Sea, Air, International Express, Truck. LCL/ FCL / Door to Door as your requirement.

Trade Term:
1.Payment term: T/T 30% deposit when order confirmed,remaining 70% paid before delivery.
2.Accept delivery term: EXW,FOB
3.Delivery time: Normally in 45 days after receiving the 30% deposit payment.
4.Samples policy: Sample could be ready in 10-20days after receiving full payment once.
5.Mode of transportationtype of shipping: By sea,the port of shipment is Zhongshan.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory.We have 50 skilled worker, 5 QA & QC .

2. Can you provide OEM or ODM service?
Yes. Our company professionally takes OEM and ODM service depending on our excellent R&D team with 3 designers, just tell us your ideas or drawing.

3.Do your lightings have CE or UL certificate?
The electrical parts of all our products have CE or UL certificate..

4. What about the lead time?
Mass order delivery time about 35-45days, base on your quality.

5. How does your factory do regarding quality control?
"Quality is priority. We have quality checking system, including material checking, production line checking and finally product checking.

6.What is the terms of delivery?
We accept Tradeasurace, FOB, EXW.

If any requirement , pls do not hesitate and contact us .