Here I am introduce some details of our plastic mold for you,let's start from the flow chart:
As you can see,we start from STEP drawing,we can produce mold as your drawing,if you don't have,our engineer can also design one for you.
We estimate the total fee for you pay the mold fee,considering the budget stress of customer,we support our customers to pay only 50% in advance,then we offer you a free 3D sample within 7 days and revise the sample details until you are satisfied.
When sample suits your requirement,we build a new mold for you and send you an enclosure sample to you for confirming again. we promise your 100% satisfaction.
1.professional engineer team(structure/mold/appearance engineer)
2.rich experience at the mold
3.powerful supply and short lead time
4.good quality with material
5.good after service with one year warranty
What we promise:
1.We offer indefinite after-sales service, In the mold does not appear huge changes,free maintenance and repair of molds, and support for shipping back to your country.
2.This quotation is about 500/1000/2000 quotation. The mold fee will only be charged once.
3.We are China's plastic mold factory,has been working with many company for a long time.
If you make molds for us, we will modify the drawings for you free of charge until mass production.
We have worked with many companies for a long time and are also their long-term suppliers. I hope we can also be your five-star supplier.
We help you succeed and make our brand world-renowned
plastic injection mould for lacrosse head
There are 5 questiones i need to confirm with you.
1. Product material
2. Quantity of first batch
3. Product color
4. Product surface treatment requirements
5. Where is the product used
1. Customized Making:
- Per your drawings or samples, we can customize your mold.
- Per your requirement, we can modify and design your parts structure to establish the overall 3D effect drawing. And per above 3D drawing, we can provide mold making quotation and product molding quotation to you to help you to do the entire costing analysis.
2. Prototype Making:
- in initial stage, after confirming the product design, size, material, and price…etc, if you need, before starting to make the real mold, we can make the prototype for you to help you understanding the product detail and its outlooking (Ps. we will estimate the prototype cost report to you from 3D printing or from NC milling way).
3. Purchase Contract Making:
If both of us agree to sign the contract, we will mention the working detail, lead time, inspection standard, payment term information…etc on the contract.
4. During the mold manufacturing period:
- We will send the update working progress report in every 1-2 week with photos.
- Before commencing making the mold and the machining process, if customer needs to adjust the product’s shape slightly, we will not charge the extra cost.
-If the machining process is on-going, and customer needs to adjust the product design, we will study and give our report to see whether we should charge extra cost or not.
-We will send T1, T2 or T3 samples till meeting customer’s satisfaction.
5. If customer places the product production orders to us:
- After the final trial samples is approval by customer, if customer places the product production to us, we will be responsible for the mold maintenance and performance for all.
6. Packing information:
- For mold, we pack with standard exported wooden box with fumigation process.
- For product, if there is no specific packing requirement, we will use regular carton box and bag (free of charge). If customer requires specific packing way,
We can help customer to do the assembly, packing and the printing from case to case.
- Customers can use their own forwarder or we can help customer to arrange any sea or air transportation forwarder to deliver the goods to customer’s address.
1. We have great experiance in injection and extrution blow moldings
2. We can test your molds in our extrusion blow molding machine, injection molding machine and two color injection molding machines.
4. We finish always on time.
l Mold making
l Injection molding
l Tool and die making
l Tool and die production
l Mold flow
l Conform your Industrial engineering to tooling engineering
project management by experienced engineers
l Engineering discussion is available
1.Samples/Drawing &Requirement from you
2.Mould design:we will Communicate and Exchange the opinion with you after you place order.
3.Material Purchase:Steel cutting and Mould base tooling.
5.Inspection of mould : following and controlling the tooling processing.
6.Mould testing:We will inform you the date.Than will send the sample's inspection report&injection parameters with the sample to you!
7.Your instruction &confirmation for shipment.
8.Ready made mould before packing.
1.Professional manufacturer,design,production injection mould and stamping mould quality control
2. rich export experience plastic injection mould and stamping mould
3. Reasonable price of design mould
4. Cavities: single or as per your requirements cavity
5. Treatment: S45C Pretreat>25Hrc,And Nitriding
6.Mould Steel: Cavity ,Core and slide: P20 ,2738,2136 available Moldbase :LKM available
7. Standard:DEM ,HUSKY,available
8. Design Software:UG,PRO-E,SOLIDWORKS,AUTOCAD
9. Hot runner: according to your demand
10. Life time: >300 Thousand Times
11 .Package: Plywood case, anti-rust paint
12.Transport: By Sea or Air
Precision level of mold build and molding process control
*Comprehensive program management and new product introduction process,covering risk and change control management throughout the product life cycle.
*Dedicated,highly technical English speaking team including project manager,tool designers,processing engineers,and quality personnel.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project from initial discussions with customer representatives
until the project is successfully completed. For the customer this means: One Project – One Contact.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the technical side of each project. He delegates the work to the different departments and is in close contact with the Project Manager.
The customer gets weekly updates about the project status.
Mould Making Capabilities:
Plates and Mold Base Components: ± 0.013 mm (± 0.0005 in)
Cavity components: ± 0.005 mm (± 0.0002 in)
* Valve Gate
* Horizontal Valve Gate
* Hot Runner
* 3-Plate Tools
* Stripper Plate
* 2K Moulds
* Cold Runner
* Fully Automated De-molding
* Gas Assisted Ejection
* Insert Overmoulding
* Hydraulic Core Pull
* Hydraulic and Mechanical Unscrewing
* Collapsible Cores
* Mechanical Sliders
* Lifter Mechanisms
1.plastic Injection parts
2.Injection molding with high quality
customized plastic part
3.Injection molding with high quality
4.Injection products design
6.Sample time:15~ 30days.
7.24-hour service with prompt reply
more feature and specifications:
1.Mold and parts designing.
2.Mould and parts making
6.CNC prototype manufacturing
(4)Injection parts' surface treatment:Color painting,Texture,Silk-printing, Anodize etc.
(5)ODM&OEM service are all welcomed
(6)Practicable Software:Pro/engineer,Solidworks,UG,Auto cad.
(8)Mold Making Time: 15-35 days
(9)Mold Lift Time: 100000-500000pieces
Packaging & Shipping
After assemble and clear mold, we paint anti-rust fog or grease on mold, then cover it with thin film and place it into a stable wooden box.
You can use their own forwarder or we can help you to arrange any sea or air transportation forwarder to deliver the goods to your address.
1. Once the mold order is confirmed by you, our factory will send you this mold plan sheet.
2. Every week will update you the status of the mold production and send customers video and pictures to make sure all of them are in schedule, let the production transparent to you.
3. After trial production, we will check the samples to make sure all are right.
4. We will send the sample and dimension report to you for approval.
5. After everything is ok, we will do final inspection on the molds& products before shipment.
plastic injection mould for lacrosse head
Q1: What kind of molds do you make? Plastic injection mold, Compression mold or something else?
A1: We are mainly making plastic mold injection and rubber compression mold.
Sometimes we also make die casting molds according to our customer's requirements.
Q2: Do you build hot runner plastic moulds?
A2: Yes. We build hot runner Plastic Moulds and specialized in many different systems, such as DME,Master,Mastip,Hasco,Yudo,Incoe,Husky,etc.
The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your individual needs.
Q3: What types of files do you accept (drawings)?
A3: With our CAD systems we can accept following files:
STP, IGS, DXF, DWG, Cad Key PPT, STL, X_T, CATIA, UG files, etc.
Q4: What kind of steel do you use for plastic mouldings?
A4: We can use any type of steel appointed by customer or popular in the market.
Such as P20, 718, 8407, NAK80, H13, S136, DIN 1.2738, DIN 1.2344, etc.
Q5: Can you provide the steel certificate and heat-treatment certificate?
A5: Yes, We can provide steel certificate or hardness certificate to prove.
Q6: Can you make the texture / text / heat-treatment /nitriding for the inejction mold plastic?
A6: Yes, As plastic mold fatory, we have long-term cooperated subsidiary factories that do those processes.
They are professional and well reputed in our local market.
Q7: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A7: It all depends on the mold's size and complexity.Normally, the lead time is 25-45days.
If the Plastic Mouldings are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q8: Do you make spare parts for your customer?
A8: Yes, we will provide spare parts for the mold if needed or required by client.
Q9: How do you pack the china plastic moulds?plastic injection mold packaging
A9: We pack the plastic moulds with wooden box.
There are the main 3 operation steps.
First Step: We daub some rust preventive oil on the mold.
Second step: We pack the mold with thin plastic film to avoid moisture.
Third step: We put this plastic film packed mold in a wooden box, and fix it avoid any movement.