|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Week Christmas laser lights is avalible|
|Dimensions(L*W*H):||6.3*2.8*14.4 in (161*72.6*365.5 mm)|
|Working Time (hours):||0|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-20 to 30|
|Lighting solutions service:||N/M|
|Power Supply Input:||120V AC|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Projection Coverage:||Up to 148 cubic meter|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||0|
|Logo:||Accept Customized Logo|
|Color Rendering Index(Ra):||0|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||0|
|Application:||Outdoor Holiday Decoration|
|Packaging Detail:||Inner package: Mailer Outer package: Carton|
Use the remote control:
Use the included Radio Frequency signal remote control to operate the light’s features.
Within the reasonable control distance, Radio Frequency signal almost not limited by solid
objects, such as windows, walls, shrubs, trees. etc.
Make sure that the antenna will be completely pulled out and straight up when using the remote.
The remote operates up to 26'~49' of distance away from the face of the fixture.
1. Turns the lighting on & off. When turning the lighting on, the white color will show up first and lasts for 3s, then automatically switch to Red, Green, Blue, Teal, Yellow, Pink, White in sequence. When turning off the lighting, the device will save all current setting, so that the device will resume with the latest mode when turning it on again.
2. Each push of the button cycles the effect through one of the seven different colors, Red, Green, Blue Teal. Yellow, Pink, White in sequence.
3. One-key recovery to control white laser. Push this button, the lighting will come to show white laser only when it is setting on the other colors and display modes. Available functions: MOTION, COLOUR.
4. Push this button to set the timer. Each push with the symbol that Blue, Green, Red respectively in triple-flashing.
Blue flashing: 8h on/16 off; Green flashing: 6h on/18h off; Red flashing: 4h on/20h off.
5. To control the built-in motor come to static. Push this button, the motion status at any color and display mode will come to static.
6. This button controls the motor rotating speed. Each push of the button cycles the effect through of the different
Six statuses: Clockwise(Slow-Medium-Fast), Anti-clockwise(Slow-Medium-Fast).
7. This mode makes each available laser color blink in sequence. Each pushes the button cycles through one of two different speeds: Fast-Slow. Available functions: COLOUR, MOTION.
8. Push this button to make the laser colors’ brightness gradually change from the brightest to dimmest, cycles in sequence Red, Green, Blue, Teal, Yellow, Pink, and White. Each push of the button cycles through one of two different speeds: fast and slow. Available functions: MOTION.
9. Push this button, each of all available colors will randomly come to work on irregular statuses that color fading, motion speed(slow-medium-fast) and rotating directions(clockwise or anti-clockwise).
10. A comprehensive button that collects 4 modes, PULSE, FADE, TWINKLE, and CHASING.
Push this button than above 4 modes will work in sequence.
PULSE: This mode makes a smooth transition all available colors. Red, Green, Blue, Teal, Yellow
Pink, White in sequence.
FADE: This mode cycles through Red, Green, Blue in a synchronized fading transition.
TWINKLE: This mode cycles through Red, Green, Blue in an unsynchronized twinkle effect.