High quality 99% factory supply Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose/HPMC 9004-65-3
HPMC is odorless, tasteless,non-toxic cellulose ethers producted from natural high molecular cellulose through series of chemical processing and achieved.It is white powder with good water solubility. It has thickening, adhesion ,dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protetive colloid properties of surface activity and maintain moisture function properties ect.
|CAS Registry Number||9025-49-4|
1. Construction industry: As a water retaining agent and retarder for cement mortar, the mortar has pumpability. In the plaster, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as a binder, improve the spreadability and extend the operation time. Used as a paste tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, can also reduce the amount of cement. The water retention of HPMC enables the slurry to not crack too quickly after application and enhance the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent. As a paint stripper.
4. Ink printing: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent.
5. Plastic: used as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: As a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; membrane materials; rate-controlled polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet adhesives;
It can be used as an excipient for drugs. Compared with the traditional starch excipient, it has good formability and improved mold resistance. Since the tablet disintegration rate is improved, it is easily absorbed by the human body, thereby improving the efficacy of the drug.
It has good thermoplasticity and film-forming properties. It can be used as an emulsifier, film, suspension, thickener, dispersant, stabilizer, film-forming agent, etc. in cosmetics, such as shampoo, bath and emulsion and solid. Hair gel and other products. In Japan, 70% is used in medicine, as a tablet adhesive, film coating, and the like.