rainy night thermoplastic reflective 3m paint for road marketing

Min. Order
1 Ton
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Zhejiang Oulude Traffic Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: shanghai
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 1000 Ton/Tons per Month
Other Names: /
Application Method: /
Usage: Road Marking Paint,Road marking paint
Place of Origin: China
Shelf life: ≥ 6 months
Specification: 25kg / bag
Model Number: /
CAS No.: /
Main Raw Material: /
Brand Name: oroad
Remarks: This product complies with US standards
State: Powder Coating
MF: /
Packaging Detail: in bags 25kg/bag

Product Description

 1_02.jpg           3M Rainy Night Hot Melt Anti-Cursor Line Paint For Road Line Marking Machine 175845304963081499.jpg 232257647998269252.jpg 254950487698109334.jpg 393584951254826672.jpg 505562637241170922.jpg 

Company Information


1_04.jpg      The company mainly has hot-melt highlight road marking coatings, hot-melt reflective marking coatings, water-based environmental protection marking coatings, two-component marking coatings, road multicolor anti-skid coatings, and various road marking equipment products. Since the market, it has been favored by customers for its excellent quality.
      So far, the company has established good cooperation partners and stable supply relationships with China Railway Construction Group, Sichuan Expressway, Sichuan Jiaotong Construction, Shanghai Highways Bureau, Beijing First Expressway Company, Zhejiang Huhangyong Expressway Company and other units.1_07.jpg 1_08.jpg 1_10.jpg 

Packaging & Shipping






1. Do you accept payment methods?
We usually provide T / T (formerly T / T), online banking payment, to arrange payment, if you have other payment requirements, you can contact our customer service to get the best support!


2. Accept other shipping methods?
You can contact customer service to agree on the shipping method


3. When will the goods be shipped?
For customized products, the delivery time is 7-10 working days after we receive the payment
For the products in stock, the delivery time is within 7 working days after we receive the payment
(The specific situation also depends on the predetermined amount, you can contact customer service to agree on the specific delivery date)
Special reminder: Occasionally, there will be some force majeure delays in logistics (several natural disasters, sudden failure of transportation tools, etc., please arrange the construction time reasonably to avoid delaying your construction period!)


4. About sample order
We welcome to order samples of the products. The samples are free of charge. You only need to pay the freight to get the 2 kg sample provided by us. After receiving the payment, we will send the samples as soon as possible.


5. Can the color and packaging be customized?
Yes, just negotiate with our customer service with your specific requirements


6. About the payment period:
We support a 30% deposit for wire transfers, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipping, so the payment will be delivered.


7. If you have any other questions, please contact us to answer your questions!