|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Keyword:||stove cover burner|
|Color:||brown , black|
|Good Features:||Easily Cleaned, non stick , high temperature|
|Type:||Baking & Pastry Tools|
|Baking & Pastry Tools Type:||Baking Mats & Liners|
|Product name:||Reusable Foil Cover Gas Stove Protector Non-Stick Stovetop Burner Mat|
|Selling Units:||Multiple of 500|
|Package size per batch:||28X28X12 cm|
|Gross weight per batch:||14.0 KG|
The stove burners covered made from PTFE Teflon coated fiberglass fabric/ cloth, just cut any size suit for the stove.
* Essential Kitchen Gadget: Use this gas range protector to protect your stove from clutter and stains. Lay flat on your stove
and make your stove look neat and clean so you can cook without worry. This will help you save a lot of cleaning time and avoid
the hassle of cleaning the stove. And make your stovetop fresh like a new one!
* Safety and FDA-approved materials: This stove cover material is FDA-approved and does not release a chemical odor when used.
It keeps harmful chemicals away from home, so use it with confidence when cooking. This gas stove protector can withstand
temperatures up to 260 centigrade (500 degree Fahrenheit). Note: This stove liner is not 100% fire resistant, so you should not
let it touch the flame directly.
* Easy to resize: No need to worry about the different sizes of the stove, this gas stove protector can be cut with scissors or
knife, it can adapt to most stoves in different sizes. Just remove your burner grate, mark it over your protector sheet, fold
the burner covers then cut. You can prepare few pieces for you to replace.
* Durable and Dishwasher Available: This reusable lining is coated with PTFE which has a non-stick surface that can be easily
cleaned with either a damp cloth or a dishwasher. Easy to wipe off dripping sauce, charred food, grease. It can be washed
multiple times and put back for reuse. Even better, these top covers are also safe for use in the dishwasher.
Stove Burner Liners Instructions * Measuring the size precisely and mark by pen
* Cutting to the suitable size according to the mark
* Taking off the stove accessories and laying the cover. Make sure protector is kept at least 0.5inch from the flame when set to
* Reassembling accessories and finish. Make sure protector does not cover any vent holes.
non stick, easy clean