Moringa Oleifera (moringa) is the most common type among 13 hearty tropical or arid weather species growing naturally in India and South Africa. One of the fastest growing biomasses on earth, if not pruned, the tree will grow as fast as a foot per month. The leaves of the Moringa were identified by the World Vegetable Center in Taiwan as the vegetable with the highest nutritional content among 120 types of food species studied.
Leaves can be harvested every 30-45 days throughout the year, solely providing all the amino acids and omega fats necessary for life. Lauded since Ayurvedic times for its supportive properties, this medicinal plant is packed with phytonutrients that may support healthy detoxification; a healthy inflammatory response and may support healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range. Used for tea, the leaves easily replace vegetables such as spinach in recipes. Moringa is also used to fortify ingredients in pastas, pastries, cereals, meats, sauces, dips, candies, and wines. The powdered dry leaves make a convenient health supplement when sprinkled on foods.
Moringa has 700% more Vitamin C than oranges, 400% more beta carotene than carrots, 300% more iron than spinach, 400% more calcium than milk, 300% more potassium than bananas and more fiber than oats.
Used since Ayurvedic times for its supportive properties, this medicinal plant is packed with phytonutrients and flavonoids.
Moringa easily replaces vegetables such as spinach and is used to fortify ingredients in pastas, pastries, cereals, meats, sauces, dips, candies, and wines.
Our powdered dry moringa leaves make a convenient health supplement when sprinkled on foods.
Containing over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, Raw Certified Organic Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) is one of nature's most nutritious foods. Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health and balance. Not only is this one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet but, this is one of the most versatile plant foods on earth. It is very easy to grow and can grow anywhere in the world.
1. Moringa inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. Moringa In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. Moringa acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. Moringa stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. Moringa accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels.6.Moringa inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
1.Health care product Moringa leaf powder can be eaten directly. Regular consumption of Moringa leaves can enhance immunity, detoxification, body sculpting, anti-aging, anti-cancer, and greatly improve a variety of chronic and major diseases.
2. Food additives 1) Add milk and cook in the soup; 2) Transfer the honey directly to the oral; 3) added to the soup as a seasoning; 4) Direct oral administration, it is best to use the vegetable soup before the meal, avoid fasting; dosage: generally about 3 grams, the amount of constipation can be increased.
3. Medicinal Moringa leaf powder can eliminate bad breath and help digestion.