|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Other Names:||Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose|
|Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents,Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants,Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Place of Origin:||Jinzhou City China|
|Raw material:||Refined Cotton|
|Product name:||HPMC Chemicals Cheap Price Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Application:||Tile Adhesive,Construction Mortar,etc|
|Packaging Detail:||25 kg kraft paper compound bag, inside with PVC plastic bags|
|Viscosity and quality standard of Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose|
|Gel temperature(%℃)||54-75 C|
|Viscosity(mpa.s)||200-200000,also can produce according to customer's requirements|
|surface treatment||cold water instant type: surface treatment||
without surface treatment
CHARACTERISTICS OF HYDROXYPROPYL METHYL CELLULOSE (HPMC):
1. Character: This product is white or slightly yellowish powder, odorless, tasteless and nontoxic
2. Water solubility and thickening ability: This product can be dissolved in cold water to form a transparent viscous solution.
3. Dissolution in organic solvent: Because it contains a certain amount of hydrophobic methoxy group, this product can be dissolved in some organic solvents or in the solvent mixed with water and organic substances.
4. PH stability: The viscosity of the aqueous solution of this product is relatively stable in the range of PH3.0--11.0.
5. Surface activity: The aqueous solution of this product has surface activity, which enables it to have emulsification, protect colloid and relative stability.
6. Thermal gelation: When heated above a certain temperature, the aqueous solution of this product can become opaque and generate precipitates, thus causing the solution to lose its viscosity. But after it gradually cooled down again
Change to the original solution state. The temperature at which condensation and precipitation occur depends on the type of product, the concentration of the solution, and the heating rate.
7. Low ash content: As this product is non-ionic, it can be washed with hot water during preparation and refined effectively, so its ash content is very low.
8.Salt resistance:Since this product is non-ionic and non-polyelectrolyte,it is relatively stable in aqueous solution of metal salt or organic electrolyte.
9. Water retention: Because this product is hydrophilic and its aqueous solution is highly viscous. It is added to mortar, gypsum, paint, etc. to maintain high water retention in products.
10. mildew resistance: it has good mildew resistance and good viscosity stability during long-term storage.
11. lubricity: adding this product can reduce friction coefficient and improve lubricity of extruded ceramic products and cement products.
12. Film-forming: This product can produce strong, flexible, green and transparent sheets with good oil and ester res
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC) Packing:
25 kg kraft paper compound bag, inside with PVC plastic bags
Storage and Delivery:
Prevent rain and sunny, prevent fire and damp, airtight ventilation preservation, according to non-dangerous goods shipping.
Jinzhou City honghai cellulose co., Itd is a provincial-level high-tech enterprise that mainly produces and manages various industrial cellulose ethers. The company has a registered capital of 9.8 million yuan, covers an area of 90 mu and a construction area of nearly 20,000 square meters. it is located in mayuyuan, economic development zone of Jinzhou city, Hebei province, with convenient transportation.
The company has eight modern automatic production lines with an annual output of 20,000 tons of cellulose ether.We always adhere to the tenet of " customer first, quality first", relying on advanced management, strong technical force and perfect quality management system to meet the needs of users. At present, the main products of the company are hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and methylcellulose, and the quality of the products is at the leading level in China. The products are exported to domestic and overseas markets and are recognized as high-quality products by users
In the face of a highly competitive market, based on the health industry, taking science and technology as the guide, efforts are being made to construct five major platforms, namely scientific research and development,technological innovation, production management, capital operation and marketing, to continuously strengthen competitive advantages and to develop into domestic and foreign industrial cellulose ether suppliers.
Q1.: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A1:we are a professional manufacturer of HPMC.
Q2: what is your terms of payment?
A: We can accept LC, TT, DP, AD, West Union, MoneyGram.
Q3: What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
Q4: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, you can send your sample to me. After test, we will make it according to your requirements.
Q5: Can you provide samples for free?
A: Yes, We can provide samples to customers for free.