Unlike the old cuticle pushers from other brand，Ejiubas has updated the quality of the stainless steel of this set, and polished the stainless steel to make it Sharper & More Efficient & last longer
Unique Spring & Handle
* Rubber grips ensures this Ejiubas professional cuticle remover tools set will cut where you need to without fear of losing control while nipping damaged cuticles * Unique spring design has passed our repeated elastic test
Precision Jaw Design
* Jaw head snipper isolates the problem area and snips away cleanly * Sharp finished tips for precise cutting of hangnails and ragged cuticles.
* Travel-friendly Size， Easy to take out * Packaging includes a plastic tip to guard against accidental stabs or pokes and in addition a PVC zip storage bag to keep the instruments secured, ensure their life span
* Durable Manicure Pedicure Tools for Fingernails and Toenails * Precision Cuticle Remover Tool Kit
* Ideal for use at home, spas and salons * A great cosmetic tool for manicure and pedicure uses
* Sharp to cut or scrape away dead cuticle on one end * Curved flat end perfectly pushes the skin back flawlessly; Durable metal resists wear and tarnish
#1: Use non-corrosive detergent to clean the cuticle forceps and cuticle pushers，if you immerse the skin tool in the detergent, do not immerse it for more than 10 minutes # 2: After each use, remove the dander and dust from the tool with a detergent, wipe it with a dry towel, and then place it in a dry and ventilated place #3: In everytime using the tools, please do not blow off the trash such as dead skin you found on the jaw of the cuticle cutter, because expiration contains a lot of moisture,and it may make the cutter edge damp;The right method is to use a dry towel or cleaning sweep to remove the trash #4: When not using dead skin scissors, please put the plastic cover onto the cutter's jaw and put it into a special tool bag to prevent the blade from being damaged due to collision or accidentally falling off the floor #5: Try not to touch the nail polish, acrylic liquid,nail polish remover, and other corrosive liquids when using #6: If you do not want to use the tools for a long time, apply some anti-rust oil or sewing machine oil on the knife edge to avoid oxidation would be better #7: When debugging the cutter, please do not just use it to cut the air , high quality cuticle nipper blade is very close during the initial use phase, so testing the cutter in that way may cause mutual friction between the upper and lower edge and it will be damage the blade front.