|Supply Ability:||500000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang,China|
|Warranty:||More than 5 Years,15 Years Residential Warranty|
|Size:||4.0/5.0 x 183 x 1220/1850|
|Project Solution Capability:||Others|
|Feature:||SUITABLE FOR DAMP AREAS|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
|Product Type:||SPC Flooring|
|Wear Layer Tickness:||0.5mm|
|Packaging Detail:||Cartons and Pallets|
NEXCORE RIGID VINYL(SPC FLOORING)
|Main Feature||Water Proof|
|Size||4.0/5.0 x 183 x 1220/1850|
|Package||Cartons and Pallets|
|Emboss||Register Embossed or BP Emobssed|
Cleaning & Maintain
Vinyl floors(spc flooring) are not only durable, stylish and simple to install, they're also easy to clean and maintain, making your life easy and your home hygienic.
NexCore vinyl flooring is coated with special surface treatment, making it even more resistant to scratches or stains and even easier to clean and maintain.
Whether you’ve got LVT or vinyl roll, cleaning and maintaining your vinyl floors is simple, fast and easy. You just need to follow a few basic steps to keep them looking as good as the day you laid them.
How to clean vinyl flooring(spc flooring)
Cleaning vinyl floors requires a straightforward cleaning routine. Wiping or vacuuming is sufficient for cleaning your vinyl floor on a daily basis. Removing dust with a broom or vacuum cleaner avoids the build-up of dust and dirt and makes it easier to maintain your floors.
Every week, or more often if necessary, it’s enough to wipe the floor with a damp mop or a cloth moistened with warm water and a neutral detergent. This helps to remove dirt and keep the floor in top condition. Keep in mind that you don’t need a large amount of water to clean your floor.
How to clean up stains on your vinyl floor(spc flooring)
Cleaning tougher scuffs and stains from your vinyl flooring is also relatively simple. Treat stains immediately, for example, by spot cleaning with a nylon pad and neutral detergent. Clean from the outside of the stain towards its centre, then rinse and wipe with fresh water. Here are some tips for cleaning different types of stains:
• Oil, vinegar or lemon stains should be removed right away as they may cause discolouration on the surface of your vinyl flooring. You can use a mixture of warm water and a neutral detergent to remove these stains.
• Ink, tomato or blood stains can be removed by putting very diluted alcohol directly on the stain for a few minutes without scrubbing, then rinse off with water
• Pen and marker stains are easily cleaned by rubbing with a little white spirit on a cloth and rinsing well with water
• Rust should be cleaned with an anti-rust sponge and rinsed off with water
Additional cleaning and care tips for maintaining and prolonging the beauty of your vinyl floor(spc flooring)
• Place protective pads (like felt) under heavy furniture, chair and table legs
• Avoid rubber bottoms on objects resting on your vinyl floor – it may cause staining
• Use doormats at entrance ways to prevent dirt or dust from being brought inside and make cleaning easier. You can stop about 80% of dirt right there!
• Clean your floors with natural, soft or neutral detergents
• Keep hot items like heaters, ashes or coals at a safe distance/height from your vinyl floor
Don't clean vinyl floors(spc flooring) with:
• Abrasive powders
• Black soap
• Acetone or solvents
• Wax or varnish
• Oil-based products
• Steam cleaners
1,Q: IS YOUR COMPANY A MANUFACTURER OR A TRADING COMPANY?
A:We are one of the leading professional manufacturer in the wood flooring industry, producing both residential and commercial flooring.
2,Q: HOW CAN I GET A SAMPLE ? IS IT FOR FREE ?
A:Don’t hesitate to contact us for the specific samples you would need, and we would courier the samples to you as soon as possible. And normally samples would be free, however, we would only ask clients to bear the cost of freight.
3,Q: HOW ABOUT YOUR MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ)?
A:Regular product: 500 square meters per SKU, and 1000 M2 for customized colors.
4,Q: WHAT'S THE DELIVERY TIME?
A:Usually 10-15 days for our regular products in stock and 35-45 days for customized products.
5,Q: WHAT'S YOUR PAYMENT?
A:Our payment term is normally by T/T-30% in advance as the deposit, and the balance to bepaid before shipment. Irrevocable L/C at sight is also accepted.
6,Q: CAN YOU CUSTOMIZE COLORS FOR US ?
A:Yes, we also could customize special colors for a minimum order quantity of 1000 M2.