$12.00
Min. Order : 10 Boxes
$10.00
50-99 Boxes
$8.00
>=100 Boxes

Hoodie for Women, Teen Girls Cotton Full Sleeve

Quick Details

Port: Sialkot
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 5000 Box/Boxes per Month
Place of Origin: Pakistan
Color: Customized Color
Sleeve Style: Regular
Material: Spandex / Cotton
Gender: Female
Fabric Type: Fleece
Model Number: SI-H-0010
Feature: Anti-wrinkle,Plus Size,Sustainable,Windproof,Anti-Shrink
Logo: Customized Logo Printing
Brand Name: Sipro impex
Design: Lined
Technics: Printed
Pattern Type: Solid
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: Zipper-up
Supply Type: OEM service
Season: Winter
Collar: Hooded
Packaging Detail: poly bag carton box.
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/U6b49f98ec33c49c9923e861177ec3133w.jpeg_640x640.jpeg,https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/U99283c06f9e1490f98d3ad6810c1c4fa7.jpeg_640x640.jpeg
SIPRO IMPEX
Gold Supplier
PK
Manufacturer
-
Response Rate
-
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

 

Fabric

100% cotton / Fleece

Color

Black White Gray etc(Any color can be)

Size

XS,S,M,l,l,2xl Etc.We have various sizes. Also up to your request.

Design

Printing   , Destroyed Washing , Beading , Embroidery , Hang dyeing , Laser , Pleat ,   Sequins , Diamond , Crystals , etc

If you need, we can provide design for you.

Sample Policy

OEM sample:1 week, USD 150 per design, which will be refund after placing order, freight paid by customer.                                                                                

send by FedEx,UPS,DHL.TNT.

MOQ

1pcs 

Delivery  time

5-7   days after all details was confirmed

Packing

1pc per poly bag, 20-60 Pcs per carton

or pack as your special request

Deliver

by sea/air

FOB Price

Cheap   factory price according to your order

Payment

L/C   or 30% deposit before production, Remaining 70% before shipment

Brand

FABILION,JENNY COCO,BLAKC LABLE ETC

Advantage

We   have  over 6 years experience in the garment industry, and has a strong   design team, can provide more professional service for you.

Our Services

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

We are Delighted to Introduced M/S Sipro Impex as a OEM Manufacturer and Supplier.

 

We Speacialize in Sportswears ,Casual Wears , Street Wears , Fitness Wears , Gym Wears , Outdoor Wears , (T-shirts ,Polo Shirts , Hoodies, Track suit, Sweat Suit, Jogging Bottoms , Jackets,Shorts,Tank Top, Fitness Bra , Legging) and all types of Casual Clothing.

 

Please visit our Website www.siproimpex.com for our Product view.

 

Our Price is very Competitive and Quality is very Excellent.

 

If you have any Question Please feel free contact with us .

 

 

Thanks In Advance.

 

NTN : 

4332048-1

 

 

Best Regards

 

Faisal Arshad

 

Add: Post office khas Bhoat sialkot -51310- Pakistan

Tell: +92-3453333833

Whatsapp:+ 92-3453333833

www.siproimpex.com

Company Information

 Welcome to The Sports Edit – Europe’s leading online destination for luxury sportswear, athleisure wear and yoga clothes. When we work up a sweat, we want to look the part too, which is why our collections are filled with game-changing active wear and accessories designed to up your performance (and award you some style points in the process). From fashion-favorite Sipro Impex and fayersport, to luxe athleisure wear brand fayersport, we’re constantly adding new, innovative sportswear labels to our collection. Expect to see your favorite premium names crop up in our women’s active wear range, alongside new boutique brands making waves across the Atlantic

FAQ

 

. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;

 

2.Do you make small quantity order?
   
Yes, small quantity order is welcomed, and we will provide you best service.

 

 3.I am a designer and I want to make custom products with my own designs, can you do it?
    
Yes, one of our business is making custom products with customer's designs.

 

 4.What about payment terms?
  
 T/T,Western Union and other payment terms are accepted.

 5.Hhy should you buy from us not from other suppliers?


we are very experienced in international business;
we know suitable price and on-time delivery are the two key points;
we supply good service rather than only products.