1. Q: What industries do you mostly build molds for? A: Automotive, Electronic, Aerospace, Consumer Products, and Medical.
2. Q: How many employees are there in Linwellk? A: There are around 50 employees in 2019.
3.Q: How many workers working on the floor? A: There are 25 toolmakers working on the floor.
4 Q: What is the general experience of the toolmakers? A: More than 10 years.
5. Q: How many engineers in Linwellk? A: There are 10 engineers, including 5 project engineers, 3designers, quality engineers, etc.
6. Q: What is the general experience of the engineers? A: Generally more than 10 years. All of them educated from university and were well educated. All of sales engineers and project engineers can communicate in English.
7. Q: What is the size range of the molds? A: Max mold weight we can make: 15 Tons Max Size of mold we can make: 1.5x2.0x1.2 meter.
8.Q: How long do you need for mold making A: Making time is 4-5 weeks for small molds which weight is less than 1.5 tons, 5-6 weeks for middle mold which weight is 1.5-4 tons,6-8 weeks for big molds which weight is larger than 4 tons and less than 15 tons. It needs 8-12 weeks if mold size is bigger than 15tons or mold is very complex.
9.Q: Do you have injection machines for sampling in house? A: Currently, we have 4 injection machines from 90 Tons to 500tons for internal tests and satisfy customer's procuduction need.
10.Q: How do you assure the process quality during manufacturing? A: Linwellk mange process per ISO standard. All of equipment are regularly checked. And each stage of making will be inspected by operator and quality engineer. All of cavity and core blocks, electrodes are inspected by CMM.