· March Expo 2021 selection
·
$3.59
Min. Order : 1 Meter
$3.23
2000-4999 Meters
$2.87
5000-9999 Meters
$2.51
≥10000 Meters

Hot Sale Wood Plastic Composite and Wpc Decking

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 500000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Composition: 30% HDPE+70%wood powder
Usage: outdoor,gallery,balcony,swimming pool,garden,hotel
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: More than 5 years
Color: Yellow,Black,Rust Red,Dark Brown
Material: HDPE WPC,Wood Plastic Composite
Model Number: PE-14025
After-sale Service: Online technical support
Feature: waterproof,fireproof,recycle,moisture proof,anti-UV,sunshade
MOQ: 50 SQM
Brand Name: Rucca
Thickness: Above 18mm
Type: Engineered Flooring
Technics: Distressed
Product Type: Decking
Length: 2.4m
Surface Treatment: Brushed
Packaging Detail: Carton and Pallet
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Hde838d040b7c4bfabe4281150d682b4e6.jpg_640x640.jpg
Zhaoqing Rucca Building Material Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer
≤8h
Response Time
85.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 500,000+
31
Transactions
51-100
Employees
1-4
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store

Hot Sale Wood Plastic Composite Poland Thailand Pergola Wpc Decking

 

 

wpc deck

Bland name

Rucca

Item name

Eco-wood decking

Model

PE-F14025

Size

140*25cm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

25cm

Color

Yellow, Teak, Red, Rust Red, Light Gray, Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Dark Gray

Minimum order

500m

Package

Standard canton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant level

Level B

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Outdoor decking,hotel,garden,park,waterproof and so on

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

 

   

Send Inquiry to Get the Latest Competitive Price and Best Service

 

wpc deckwpc deck

About Rucca

wpc deckwpc deckwpc deck