|Place of Origin:||China|
|Product Name:||blue fluorite|
|Logo:||Accept Customized Logo|
|Product Type:||Crystal Image|
|Packaging Detail:||Inner package: bubble wrap; Outside package: carton or wooden case. If you have special requirements, we will be glad to meet your needs, such as gift package. All the products will be carefully packed , so don't worry that it will be broken during the shipment. High Quality Wholesale Reiki Gemstone Wands Crystal Points blue Fluorite Point For Healing|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||40X20X40 cm|
|Single gross weight:||2.0 KG|
1. Your goods will be well packaged as safe as possible.
2. The way of packaging depends on the weight of the goods.
1. All the orders will be produced according to client sample confirmation . If the quality is lower than the sample,we promise to return all the order payment.
2. Cancellation of order can take place , but if the preparation of order has begun ,cancellation will not be granted.
3. Damage duiring dilivery: When you got the goods found it broken, please feel free to contact us within 24 hours, we will deal with it soon.
|Company||Donghai jinuo crystal co.,ltd|
|product name||High Quality Wholesale Reiki Gemstone Wands Crystal Points blue Fluorite Point For Healing|
|delivery||shipped in 2 days after payment|
|main products||1:all kinds of natural crystal gemstone balls such as Amethyst crystal ball,rose quartzcrystal ball,clear crystal ball,citrine quartz ball,tourmaline ball and soon.
2:all kinds of natural crystal stone skulls carvings,dragon head carvings;
3:all kings of natural crystal stone pyramid carvings.Angles,figurines carvings;
4:all kinds of natural raw crystal geodes&clusters,Brazil crystal geodes;
5:wclcom processing according to customer'sample,meet different needs;
6:we accept different kings of crystal products ;
|packing||inner package:bubble wrap;outside package:carton or wooden case,if you have special requirements,we will be glad to meet your nedds,such as gift package,all the products will be carefully packed,so,don't worry that it will be broken during the shipment.|
|production cycle||1:for stock order we ship within 2 days when we get your paymeny.
2:for OEM/odm order lead time is 5 days_20 days according to the quantity.
1.We are accept the payment by Paypal and Western Union,or you can choose Alibaba Online order.
2. If shipping by Express or by air, full payment must be paid before the delivery of the goods.
3. If shipping by sea, 30% deposit, the rest 70% should be paid at the sight of the copy of B/L.
4.The buyer is responsible for any tax,shipping charges,duties charged by their country.