$3.59
Min. Order : 1 Meter
$3.23
2000-4999 Meters
$2.87
5000-9999 Meters
$2.51
>=10000 Meters

Rucca Building Material Good Quality Black Color Wpc Decking Floor

Coupons
$100.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen/guangzhou/zhaoqing
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 500000.0 Square Meter/Square Meters per Year
Brand Name: Rucca
Thickness: Above 25mm
Usage: outdoor,gallery,balcony,swimming pool,garden,hotel
Type: Engineered Wood Flooring
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Technics: Brushed
Product Type: Decking
Color: Yellow,Teak,Red,Rust Red,Light Gray,Black,Dark Brown,Brown,Dark Gray
Material: Wood and plastic composite,Wood Plastic Composite
Model Number: PE14025
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Feature: waterproof,fireproof,recycle,moisture proof,anti-UV,sunshade
Packaging Detail: Nylon Bag and Pallet
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H230c2e15530e4a49b4d617db4f98e460m.jpg_640x640.jpg
Zhaoqing Rucca Building Material Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Trading Company
96.1%
Response Rate
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 360,000+
24
Transactions
101-200
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

Rucca Building Material Good Quality Black Color Wpc Decking Floor

Product Overviews

WPC Eco-decking floor is a composite material made of organic fiber and recycled plastic material(pvc). The wpc looks like wood but the performance is far more superior than wood as it is with high density, water & termites & decay resistant. Furthermore, it could be easy to cut, drill, screwed.

 

WPC eco-decking floor's main feature:

1) 140mm*25mm;

2) 100% recyclable;

3) Easy to install,cut,fasten,and paint, less maintenace,more life;

4) Wateroof; no toxic leach into the soil;

5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;

6) Natural color and beatiful finishing.

composite deck

Bland name

Rucca

Item name

Eco-wood decking

Model

PE-F14025

Size

140*25cm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

25cm

Color

Yellow, Teak, Red, Rust Red, Light Gray, Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Dark Gray

Minimum order

500m

Package

Standard canton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant level

Level B

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Outdoor decking,hotel,garden,park,waterproof and so on

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

 

 

Please contact us

                              

composite deck outdoorcomposite deck outdoorcomposite deck outdoor

About Rucca

wpc deckwpc deckwpc deck