With over 170 years of experience in keeping Chinese native bees, our company became a member of the China Beekeeping Associationlast year.
Our history of keeping bees dates back to the Qing dynasty. As long ago as the nineteenth century, one of my ancestors started keeping Chinese native bees. Through passing down of experience in keeping Chinese native bees by five generations, we obtained the excellent skills onkeeping native bees and hand-made brewing of honey.
Our glories & Certificates
1. We have owned a farm for preserving bee species and gotten supported by Anhui Agricultural Department since 2008.
2. We became a council member of Apicultural Science Association of China in 2018.
3. We earned the glory of having the technology of immaterial culture inheritance on beekeeping in 2018.
4. We earned the glory of being a member of national apicultural craftsmen in 2019.
5. We acquired the national food production license, the ISO9001 and HACCP international food quality and safety management system certification in 2019.
Q1: What type of honey does your company specialize in? We specialize in exporting acacia honey, jujube honey, vitex honey, multi-flower honey, buckwheat honey, rape honey, linden honey and milk vetch honey.
Q2: How do you ensure quality of your products? We have strict inspecting procedures for raw honey. All products are processed in accordance with the requirements of HACCP.
Q3: Can you offer honey products based on our specific requirements? Yes, we can offer honey products qualified with your specific requirements for color, taste, parameter, packing details, delivering conditions and so on.
Q4: What is your sample time and charge normally? Sample time: 3-5 days Sample charge: free sample, but you need to pay freight merely.
Q5: Do you accept OEM for customer's brand? Yes, we can design packaging according to your requirements.