Super September 2021 selected products
$8.00 - $9.00
Min. Order : 1 Piece

Wholesale 2020 Children's Cotton Parent-child Printed Long Sleeve Onesie Pajamas Comfortable Style

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Delivery time: 7-15days
Keywords: mommy and me onesie
Fabric Type: Jersey
Gender: Women
Feature: Plus Size,QUICK DRY,Breathable
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: sexy pajamas women adult onesie
Sleeve Length(cm): Short
Season: Summer,Summer
Collar: V-neck
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Color: Customized Color
Product Name: Ladies Onesie Printing Custom Adult Onesie Sexy Womens Onesie
Material: Polyester / Cotton
Item Type: Pajamas
Model Number: mommy and me onesie
MOQ: 10pcs
Logo: Customized Logo
Brand Name: SH
Technics: Embroidered
Length: Shorts
OEM: Accept Customize Size
Pattern Type: Print
Supply Type: ODM,OEM service,In-Stock Items
Weaving method: knitted
Closure Type: Elastic Waist
Fabric: Polyester
Packaging Detail: 2019 Hot Romper Camouflage Print Women Sleepwear Adult Onesie Pajama 1pc /pp bag+carton box
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 35X28X4 cm
Single gross weight: 0.25 KG
Package Preview:
Qingdao Shengheng Garment Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
US$ 440,000+
R&D staffs
Visit Store
Custom boy shorts for womer women boy shorts underwear boy shorts panties for women womens boy shorts women sexy boy s shorts plus size women boy shorts wholesale women boy shorts women s urderwear boy shorts woman boys shorts boy shorts for women comfortable pscl women boy shorts boy shorts sets for women custom boy shorts panties for women sexy boy shorts for women boy shorts for women farcy w omen boy shorts underwear panties ladies boy shorts women plain black boy shorts woman boy shorts urderwear for women1 cotton boy shorts panties for womer womens urderwear boy shorts woers sleepwear 2020boy shorts
Product Description
2020 New Custom Logo Design Women's Long Sleeve Onesie For Women
1.Original source OME factory
2.Instock item no moq
3.custom pattern MOQ 30 pcs
4.Adult style,kids style,pets style ect.all avalible.
Sent inquiry now! Contact me whatsapp:0086 13225428010
More concessions and surprises waiting for you oh!
Product type
women's lady onesie bodysuit onesie
Sexy,stretchy, sexy, soft, light, comfortable and feel like cotton
Fabric type
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
Recommend Products
Our Advantages
Wholesale and Custom Sleepwear,Loungewear
* Regular style, classic style, available in stock, can send samples for testing in time 
* Welcome OEM and ODM
customized material,style,color,printing,label,logo,package.Customed clothes also with small MOQ and competitive price.  3-5 days can send to you.
Customized Design:
- All our products online are customized, we can not do same logo, print as the website style. All details we will do as the
customers spec sheet requirements
- You may provide us your own artwork of the logo (which you are the owner or you have the brand authorization )
- We Do not produce any products which buyer can not provide logo artwork or don't have the authorization of the logos if the logo
belongs other brand not the buyer self.
Receive rush order
--Different fabric swatches can be sent to you for your selection
--Every cloth can be made accurate according to your demands, changes and your designs
--Costumer’s size and plus size are acceptable
--We also can manufacture perfectly according to a picture

Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your logo to us. 
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order. 
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. 
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement. 
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details. 
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details. 
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.