|Main Raw Material:||phthalocyanine|
|Other Names:||Phthalocyanine Blue|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Packaging Detail:||1100KG Tank or per buyer's request|
Product name: pigment blue 15
EC No: 205-685-1
Appearance: Blue Liquid
Density(20℃, g/cm³): 1.00-1.15
Viscosity(25℃, mPa.s): ≤100
Strength from solution: 100±5
1. Give white paper better and higher visual whiteness.
2. Excellent light and heat resistance.
3. Compared with dyes, it has better brightness and opacity.
1. Suitable to PH ranged from 5.0 to 11.0.
2. Suitable for color mixing of coated paper coating.
3. Suitable for mixing cultural paper.
1. When used for toning, the general dosage is 10-200ppm.
2. It can be used together with blue organic pigment to adjust and control the color index and CIE whiteness of the paper.
3. Dilution is required before use. Under the condition that the overall coating or slurry concentration is not affected, the total dilution can be controlled at 100-500 times according to the actual operating conditions of production.
4. Stir well before use and cover the container tightly after use.
Packaging and storage:
Packed 1.1 MT Tank Barrel. Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances