Citric acid monohydrate occurs as colorless crystals or as white, crystalline powder with a strongly acidic taste. It is efflorescent in dry air, very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol (96%) and sparingly soluble in ether.
Citric acid mainly used as acidulant, flavoring agent, preservative and antistaling agent in food and beverage industry. It is also used as antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent in chemical, cosmetics and cleaning industries. Citric acid mainly used as acidulant, flavoring agent, preservative and antistaling agent in food and beverage industry. It is also used as antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent in chemical, cosmetics and cleaning industries.
1.before shipment, free sample for test
2. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
3. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container
4. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
5. Best service after shipment with emails
6. Arrange the orders and shipping with us requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
7. Provide -price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing information in time.
8.Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
9.High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/E330 standard
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag . Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificat and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Qingdao, Shanghai or Tianjin.