1) The Company has set up After-sales Service Department that timely provides Users with high-quality after-sales service; ensure the safe operation of the system;
2) The warranty period of the equipment shall be eighteen months from the date of shipment from the Equipment Manufacturer or months from the date of start-up from the User's Factory, whichever expires first. Within the period, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing the damaged equipment and parts provided by the Supplier due to quality problems shall be borne by the Supplier. The costs incurred in repairing or replacing the damaged equipment due to misoperation and improper use shall be borne by the User. After the warranty period, the Supplier shall provide the lifelong paid equipment maintenance service.
3) Establish User files, make the company's internal documented, master the operation of the equipment, regularly provide User with maintenance methods and precautions;
4) Upon receipt of a telex or telephone service message from the customer, a definite reply shall be immediately given. Supplier willsend technician to the User's site for equipment maintenance as appropriate if the problem is unable to be solved through the telephone;
5) After the expiration of the warranty period, the company carries out lifelong maintenance and follow-up on the equipment, and provides accessories and services at cost price;