|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Names:||color removal chemical|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Adsorbent Variety:||Activated Carbon|
|Usage:||Paper Chemicals,Textile Auxiliary Agents,Water Treatment Chemicals|
|color:||Colorless or light-color|
|Application:||Waste Water Treatment|
|Product name:||water decoloring agent|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||10X10X10 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.5 KG|
|Package Type:||250kgs drums/1250kgs IBC|
Water Decoloring Agent is a quaternary ammonium cationic copolymer, it's dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin. it has excellent efficiency in decoloring, flocculating and COD removal.
Application method and notes:
1 .The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
1. The product is mainly used to decolor the effluent with high colority from dyestuff plant. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
2. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper& pulp as retention agent