|Required air pressure:||bis 4,5 Bar|
|Weight (KG):||25 KG|
|Output current Plasma /CUT:||10-50 A|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online support|
|Duty cycle TIG/MMA/ARC:||60% bei 200|
|nsulation class nsulation class F:||nsulation class F|
|Mains voltage:||80 l/min|
|Power frequency:||Power frequency|
|Applicable Industries:||Machinery Repair Shops,Retail,Construction works|
|Product name:||Welding Equipment Machine|
|Cutting thickness (material dependent):||12 mm|
|Local Service Location:||none|
|After Warranty Service:||Online support|
|Duty cycle Plasma /CUT:||60 % at 50 A|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||61X32X50 cm|
|Single gross weight:||25.1 KG|
1. 4 In 1 combination welding device - TIG Inverter with AC- and PULSE-Function, and manual metal arc stick welding (MMA).
2. Antistick - Prevents annealing of the electrode (less consumable electrodes), because the power is immediately terminated.
3. Hot Start - Automatic voltage increase at the start.
4. HF Ignition - High-frequency contactless ignition to the workpiece.
5. MMA - Manual metal arc welding.
6. CUT contact - Absolutely easy-to-use HF high-frequency contact ignition. A light stroke over the workpiece is sufficient.
7. Plasma Cutter - With the integrated Plasma Cutter 50 A can be cut without problems all conductive metals. For example: aluminum, steel, copper, brass, titanium and so on (depending on material).
8. Gas magnet valve - Opens only when the hand torch is operating and closes when the welding process is finished.
9. Over heat protection - When temperature of machine exceed the required standard, the welding machine will stop working automatically. A red indicator light turns on and turns off when the device is cooled down again.
10. Automatic cooling ventilators - Quickly cooling ventilator allows a exploitation of maximum power.
11. Highest efficiency for all requirements with reproducible welding results and excellent quality through the fully digital inverter welding technology.
12. Easy to understand operating concepts for each choice of particular setting, so you can concentrate fully on your welding task.
13. Through powerful TIG arc - Faster, better and easier welding across the entire power range.
The welding equipment is particularly suitable when quality welds are extremely important. Private gardening: motorcycles, cars, trucks, classic cars, model making, stair and balcony railings; or in the professional and industrial sectors such as shipbuilding, metal, metalwork, aircraft, garden, landscaping and welding schools, the highest quality requirements are met successfully with our welding equipment.
1. Avoid welding in sunshine or drippings.
2. The working area is adequately ventilated!
3. Do not over load! No over voltage!
4. The welding machine has installed protection circuit of over voltage and current and heat. When voltage and output current and temperature of machine are exceeding the rate standard, welding machine will stop working automatical
· Top quality but affordable
· Compact, safe, practical and efficient
· Powerful and comfortable
· Always a clean weld on all workpieces
· Precision metering with TIG pulse function
· Intelligent housing design with optimized air exchange
· A professional device for daily use
Output current TIG
Output current MMA
Output current Plasma /CUT
Duty cycle TIG
60% bei 200 A
Duty cycle MMA / ARC
60 % at 200 A
Duty cycle Plasma /CUT
60 % at 50 A
Cutting thickness (material dependent)
Degree of protection by enclosure
230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)
Mains fuse (delay fuse)
1 x 16 A
Maximum input current
Maximum connection power
Recommended generator power
> 7 kVA / 1 ~
Package size Length x Width x Height
72 x 60 x 45 cm(28 x 24 x 18 inch)
SchuKo-Type CEE 7/7
IEC 60 974-1 ; CE
Gas preflow time
0 - 2 sec
Gas post flow time
0 - 10 sec
0 - 10 sec
20 - 80%
Arc rash TIG
HF - ignition
|Company Name||Shanghai VEVOR Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.|
|Place of Origin||Shanghai,China(Mainland)|
|Minimun Order Quantity||1 set|
|Payment||T/T ; L/C; PayPal|