|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Size:||Human Life Size|
|Used for:||Education Demonstration|
Vein injection on elbow forearm
Vein bloodtransfusion on elbow forearm
vein liquidtransfusion on elbow forearm
muscular injection on deltoid on the side of upper limb
1. The eight main venous systems distributed on the arm can be used for puncture training such as intravenous injection, infusion (blood), and blood drawing.
2. When the needle was inserted, there was obvious sense of falling, and blood returned to the right puncture.
3. The same puncture site of vein and skin can withstand repeated puncture.
4. It is simple, convenient, economical and practical.
5. The skin and muscles are made of imported plastic materials, the nerves and blood vessels are made of imported latex materials, and the arm bones are made of imported PVC materials.
6. The external surface of the skin is made of real human model. The whole product has the characteristics of real and realistic operation feeling, beautiful skin color, durable appearance, no deformation after disinfection and cleaning, and convenient disassembly and assembly.
7. The lateral deltoid muscle of the upper arm was injected intramuscularly.
Material features: the skin and muscles are made of imported thermoplastic elastic mixed glue, nerve and blood vessels, imported latex materials are used, the inner bones and joints of the arm are made of imported PVC materials, which are cast by high temperature with metal mold, and the external surface model of skin is made according to the reality. The overall product has the characteristics of real operation, realistic feeling, beautiful skin color, durable, disinfection and cleaning It has the advantages of no deformation, easy disassembly and replacement, and its material has reached the same level abroad.