|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Against mechanical impacts:||IK10|
|Type:||Control Box, control enclosure|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Thickness of sheet steel:||2.0 MM|
|Color:||Optional,RAL 7032/ 7035|
|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Application:||Project,Electric power system,China State Grid|
|Paint finish:||Epoxy polyester coating|
|Packaging Detail:||Wooden case|
|Structural Features||material||Use annealed medium carbon steel or galvanized steel|
|Front door||The thickness of the steel plate is ≥1.5mm, |
which ensures that the system meets the standards for electromagnetic interference prevention
|internal||Single door with lock|
|bottom||3mm mounting plate for mounting|
system control components
|top||Removable metal backing for easy cable entry|
| Rubber seals are installed at the joints of all doors of the cabinet for sealing.|
Removable connectors on cabinets and cabinet doors for mounting grounding wires
|Surface Treatment||frame and facade||Electrostatic spraying after |
brushing anti-rust paint
|mounting plate||Spray treatment|
|colour||Light camel ash RAL7032|
|Cabinet Identification|| • All cabinets have nameplates indicating the manufacturer, equipment name and model number,Required or critical index of major parameters, date of manufacture, etc.|
• All components inside the cabinet are marked and marked with text or symbols.
• All input and output terminal blocks and each terminal of the cabinet are marked.
• All input and output cables and each wire in the cabinet are marked.
• All language, text, symbols and other specifications used should be based on Chinese and equivalent national standards.
|Cabinet Installation|| • The installation of the internal components of the cabinet complies with the installation specifications of each component.|
• The installation of the internal components of the cabinet ensures a firm installation and a reasonable component layout.
• The installation of the internal components of the cabinet is consistent with the design drawings.
• The wires and cables laid inside the cabinet comply with international or national standards, and their performance, parameters, functions, etc. meet the requirements of the design drawings.
• All wiring inside the cabinet is neatly arranged with a cable duct and a collet.
• The power cable, analog signal cable, and digital signal cable of the cabinet should be placed in different slots as much as possible.
|Advantage||High reliability, versatility, easy installation, |
beautiful appearance, dustproof and anti-corrosion
|if you have any special requiremnents, please feel free to let me know.|
We can customize it for you.
We offer industrial automation support. Our skilled and trained team of engineers can offer full system and application support.
With our services you will enjoy benefits of:
• Attractive cost advantages
• One-stop services of installation, commissioning and maintenance
• Rapid response to issues
• Remote & On-Site Support
100% Factory Tested Prior to Shipment
All our control cabinets are fully tested before they leave our factory. This includes applying power and testing all the branch circuits and testing all I/O points to their terminal blocks. We read inputs back through the PLC and force outputs from the processor to ensure proper operation. Any additional operator controls such as Hand-Off-Auto switches and motor starters are also completely tested.