1, After connecting the pen to the power supply(5V/2A), it enter into standby condition when the LED screen displays “PLA” or “ABS”.
2,Afer switch the filament mode between PLA and ABS, press the “ ▼ ”button once to heat, when the power indicator turns green ,load the PLA filament.
3, Press “L” button to adjust temperature and speed.
4, Press the “ ▼ ” button once to start loading, press the “ ▲ ” button once to start unloading automatically.
5, After using the pen, please press the button “ ▲ ”to unload the filament, please finish unloading progress at one time.
6. This product will automatically enter into standby mode without using of 3 minutes and the LCD screen displays ""SLEEP"". Please press the “▲” button once to activate.
Product Features Nozzle diameter: 0.6mm Voltage: 5V/2A Operating Temperature: 190-220℃ degree adjustable Printing Speed: Low, Medium, High speed
Safety and Warning Instruction
1, Product applicable age: 5 years old and above.
2, Pay attention to the temperature of the nozzle, please DO NOT touch the nozzle during use to avoid burning your hand.
3, Please exit out of 3D Pen Filament Refills and cut off the power supply after using
4, Please put the pen in a place where children can not touch after using.
5. Please do not use the nib to touch other hard objects.
6. Please do not use foreign materials to load the hole of load the filament or the nib.
7. Please do not use other manufacturers’ consumables, so as not to cause incompatibility.
8. This product is not waterproof.
1. When I turn off the printing pen, can the printing supplies remain in the 3D pen?
No! We found that if you do not eject the consumables after you close the pen, you may cause occasional plugging of the consumables.
2. When printing supplies come out of the pen, shouldn't they touch the skin?
Do not touch the tip of the nozzle as the nozzle can become very hot and may cause burns.
3. Is the 3D pen safe for children?
Suitable for ages 8 and up. . Its ceramic tip has a temperature of up to 40 ° C
4. Can I only insert a 1.75mm filament into a 3D pen?
Yes. Our 3D pen can only use 1.75mm filament
5. Is there a warranty?
Yes, we offer a one-year warranty.
6. How to ship 3D pens?
By express; by air; by sea
7. I want to be a dealer.
Ali contact information; send message email@example.com