|Port:||Shenzhen port or Guangzhou port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Stripping length:||10 ~ 12mm|
|Flame retardant rating:||94V-0|
|Material:||pvc nylon insulation plastic|
|Model Number:||waterproof wire twist nuts|
|Type:||Cap wire connectors|
|Product name:||waterproof wire nuts|
|Special:||OEM Service Offered|
|Insulation grease temperature:||-40℃ ~ 200℃|
|Cable Specifications:||Min # 22 / Max # 12 (AWG)|
Wire cap Introduction:
Cap wire connectors feature an easy to use, one-step installation ensuring a solid connection of valve and controller wires; even under wet conditions. Pre-twisting of wires is unnecessary, simply insert the wires and twist the cap! Connectors are filled with silicone gel, so there’s no mess or hassle with a grease tube. In addition, our durable connectors are protected with UV resistant materials and can withstand a 600 volt surge.
Strip #22 - 18 wires 1/2" and #16 - 12 wires 3/8". Align any frayed strands or conductors. Place stripped wires together with ends of insulation even. Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until hand-tight. Do not over torque. Wipe sealant in and around conductors and connector opening while tightening. Do not reuse.
Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
Maximum voltage: 600-volt maximum building wire (1000-volt maximum signs or luminaries).
Minimum 22/maximum 12.
Copper, do not use on aluminum wire.
105 degree C (221 degree F).
-45 degree F to 400 degree F. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water”
* For irrigation systems, landscape lighting, and other exterior wiring. The connector has a live spring for strong reliable
* Copper conductors only.
* The waterproof wire conector is capable of a 2 or more conductor connection in a pigtail application.
* Spring:Live-action square-wire spring
* Insulator:Thick thermoplastic shell- Polycarbonate(PC)
* Sealant:Pre-filled silicone gel
Caution-turn off power before installing or removing the connector
* Firmly grasp wires and ensure conductor ends are even. Conductors may be twisted or untwisted.
* Turn connector on in one direction until secure
* To remove, turn connector counter the direction.
* Waterproof and corrosion proof-IP67.Eliminates need for heat shrink, tape, or sealants.
* Operation temperature for silica inside is -104 ℉ to 248 ℉/-40 ℃ to 120 ℃ , not dry or melt
* UL 486D listed, 600V rated.
* Flame retardant PC shell
* Fixed end cap secures sealant and protects connections
* Swept-wing and hex top help easily tighten and remove.