|Usage:||Water-borne coatings, Devorative coatings|
|Place of Origin:||U.S.A|
|Solid content / %:||15|
|Viscosity / cps:||<3500|
|Model Number:||ACRYSOL RM-725|
|Chemistry:||Hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR)|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Net weight (kg):||209Kg (N.W.)|
|Packaging Detail:||209Kg/Drum (N.W.)|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||57X57X92 cm|
|Single gross weight:||209.0 KG|
Good quality hazy liquid 15% solid content PH 3 ACRYSOL RM-725 HEUR rheology modifier for high shear rate
(The following properties are typical but do not constitute specifications)
|Brookfield Viscosity, cP||< 3500|
ACRYSOL™ RM-725 Rheology Modifier is a solvent-free*, hydrophobically modified ethylene oxide urethane (HEUR) based on proprietary technology for an excellent balance of properties. ACRYSOL RM-725 is designed as a universal, efficient mid shear viscosity builder with all binder types that are used for interior wall paints as well as exterior systems for wood, trims stains and masonry.
This KU-building associative thickener offers formulators an excellent balance of sag resistance and leveling, including PVA and VAE binder based paints. ACRYSOL RM-725 Rheology Modifier also contributes significant to high shear viscosity, allowing the reduction of ICI builder use level in the paint.
ACRYSOL RM-725 should be added under good mixing conditions to ensure complete incorporation into the formulation.
ACRYSOL RM-725 is supplied at low pH and, therefore, may slightly lower the pH of the paint formulation. Small amounts of extra base may need to be added to the paint formulation to ensure the final pH target is reached. We suggest that all base be added prior to the addition of ACRYSOL RM-725.
• Efficient mid shear viscosity builder with all binder types, including vinylic based systems
• Significant high shear contribution
• Solvent-free*, water based, no VOC* intentionally added
• Provided as low viscosity liquid
* Solvent and VOC substances are not intentionally added and are not knowingly introduced from another raw material.
• Good thickening efficiency, and spatter resistance
• Good balance of sag resistance with excellent flow and leveling.
• Excellent choice for low odour, low VOC applications
• Facilitates improved applied hiding and smooth application appearance
• Easy to handle and incorporate during manufacturing process