|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Typical service:||Customized function available with own software|
|Product name:||Three Phase 75kw 380V China Pump AC Drives|
|Protection:||overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage|
|Application:||Fan, Pump, Compressor, Lift, Crane, Textile machinery|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Carton Package|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||77X44X45 cm|
|Single gross weight:||65.5 KG|
1. 50 Celsius centi degrees work ambient temperature without derating, which is the leading technology among China frequency inverter brands. (Our testing temperature for aging with load is 60 Celsius centi degrees)
2. Wide voltage range design owns strong adaptability for the grid voltage (-15% 380~460+10%).
3. Wide power arrange: 0.4KW-1000KW (including single-phase 220V product).
4. The dual-core CPU control design greatly improves its performance and stability, compared to one single CPU control design.
5. V6 series frequency inverter software and hardware can be customized and modified according to the customer's application request.
6. In accordance with international standards for the design and testing, performance indicators is in full compliance with GB / T12668-2002, IEC61800-3 standard. QIROD is the first group to be certified by TUV SUD among all China inverter manufacturers.
7. Enforced three anti-paint coating to better service harsh environment applications.
8. The torque is automatically raised and starting torque is upto 150% / 0.5Hz (the torque control accuracy of ± 5%).
9. Output frequency: 0.50 ~ 400.0Hz (up to 600Hz) and resolution is 0.01Hz.
10. 16 speed control & simple programmable PLC & PID closed-loop operation;
20. Built-in PID control function to help customers to realize simple close loop control of flow, pressure, temperature, liquid level. Related parameter setup is simple, easy and convenient.
11. AVR automatic voltage adjustment and automatically current limit to make the system run more stable;
12. Droop function: support multiple motors to drive the same load.
13. The process of acceleration and deceleration adopts unique current algorithms to meet the instantaneous current heavy load situations;