$7.55
Min. Order : 100 Pieces
$6.99
500-1999 Pieces
$6.23
>=2000 Pieces

Spring New Customizable Style Women Hooded Neon Orange Letter Graphic Crop Sweatshirt Women Hoodies

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 5000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Size: Customized Size
Color: Orange, Green, Customized Color
Product Name: Fashion Outdoor Custom Crop Top Women Pullover Hoodies and Sweatshirts
Sleeve Style: Regular
Material: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Fabric Type: Knitted
Sleeve: Normal Long Sleeve
Model Number: GMFK0933
Feature: Anti-Shrink,Anti-pilling,Sustainable,Breathable,Plus Size
Weight: 250
MOQ: 100pcs
Brand Name: OEM
Design: Lined
Clothing Length: Short
Type: Kintted
Technics: Printed
Pattern Type: Solid
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: HIGH STREET
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Supply Type: OEM service
Season: Spring
Collar: Hooded
Packaging Detail: Each Pajama Set in one polybag
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
95.5%
Response Rate
97.5%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 1,100,000+
422
Transactions
101-200
Employees
11-20
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
Women Hooded Neon Orange Letter Graphic Crop Sweatshirt Women Hoodies
Product Type:
Women Crop Top Hoodies Sweatshirts.
Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number.
Materials:
95% Polyester 5% Spandex.(Customizable)
Size:
XS-3XL. (Customizable)
Feature:
Breathable, Skin-friendly, Plus Size and Eco-Frendly.
Minimum Quantity:
100 Pieces.
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days.
Age/Gender:
Female.
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight.
Company Information
Glamour Garment
only for sleepwear & loungewear

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear. Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business. Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children. * 1500 m2 office and 2700 m2 factory. 88 skilled workers. * 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories. * 50,000 pieces of monthly production. * 7 times quality checking during production. * Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing. 

* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.
How to cooperate
Packing & Delivery
FAQ
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 100 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.