$20.00 - $40.00
Min. Order : 100 Pieces

Hydroponics 4 Inch Activated Air Carbon Filter

New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Payment Terms: T/T,alibaba order
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Condition: New
Construction: Cartridge Filter
Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China
Warranty: 1 YEAR
Local Service Location: none
color: Silver
After-sales Service Provided: Video technical support
Dimension(L*W*H): 18.5x18.5x40cm
Showroom Location: none
Certification: CE
Weight: 2KG
Brand Name: CHIN-UP
Air flow: 350CMH
Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant
Efficiency: 900-950
After Warranty Service: Video technical support
Porosity: 53% open surface area,2mm
Packaging Detail: By carton
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/Hf4f4b90f9f744174a2eb562b7c8dc5e2e.jpg_640x640.jpg
Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
57.1%
Response Rate
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 10,000+
5
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
Features
1.Carbon thickness: 2"
2.Coconut shell activated carbon filter
3Premium quality activated carbon
4.Iodine sorption value: 900-950
5.Removes 99.5% of airborne odors
6.Steel mesh for 53% open surface area
7.Aluminum flange and base reduces filter
8included18 Months Average life expectancy
Product name
Carbon Filter
Color
Black/Silver
Size
4 inch 6 inch, 8 inch,10 inch, 12inch
Carbon thickness
1.5''/2''
Usage
Clean the greenhouse
OEM
Yes
Delivery time
About 30 days,depend on your quantity
Recommend Products
Packing&Shipping
Packing Details :1 set/carton, neutral pack
Delivery Details : 5-10 days for the sample, 25-30 days for the mass order
Company Introduction
Established in 1999, Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of the PVC ductings, PP ductings, aluminum ductings, carbon filters, inline fans and grow lights etc. for HVAC system and greenhouse
Wenzhou Zhongji Ventilation Equipment Co., Ltd is our subsidiary, which mainly wholesale the ventilation equipment for HVAC system.
All of our items are strictly according to ETL and CE regulations. And we have rich experience in exporting our goods to USA,Canada,Australia, Spain,UK,Germany, Holland etc. countries.
It's important to us that our clients know whom they're doing business with. Please kindly send us an inquiry to find out what we're all about and we're confident you'll like what you see.
Factory Introduction
FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.
Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.
Q3: What's your packaging?
Carton packing. Welcome to customized if you need.
Q4: What's your shipping port?
Ningbo/Shanghai.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD.
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
Contact US