Solder powder is also called flux-packed welding. The flux-covered welding can not only weld metal stranded wires with a cross-section of 3-240mm 2, but also metal bus bars with a cross-section of 1000mm 2. Welding powder can weld metal strands, bars, flat steel, metal plates, etc., and can be connected under appropriate welding conditions, such as welding of steel rails. Because the melting temperature of the solder material is higher than the melting point of copper (1082 degrees Celsius). Therefore, when the temperature rises abnormally due to a large fault current, the conductor itself will melt before the joint.
The solder powder uses the heat of chemical reaction of the metal compound as a heat source, and works directly or indirectly through superheated molten metal to form a certain shape and size in the cavity of a special graphite mold, which meets the needs of the project. The current exothermic welding has generally replaced previous mechanical connection methods between metals.
1. the connection point will not be naturally loose; has good electrical conductivity, after testing, the DC resistivity change rate before and after welding is close to zero. This is unmatched by any traditional connection.
2. the solder joint is a molecular bond, permanently not aging. 3. The current carrying capacity of the solder joint is greater than the current carrying capacity of the conductor and is not affected by corrosion. 4. will not be hurt by high surge current. 5. easy to operate, simple. No professionals are required. 6.the equipment is simple, lightweight, easy to carry, easy to operate.
Compared with the traditional mechanical joining process, exothermic welding is a true molecular welding, the conductor is not damaged and there is no contact surface, and the overall effectiveness of the conductor interface is unchanged.
1. Lightning protection and surge protection.
2. Grounding of electrical equipment.
3. Petrochemical engineering construction.
4. Railway, highway, and airport construction.
5. Intelligent building construction.
6. Cathodic corrosion protection.