|Geotextile Type:||Non-Woven Geotextiles,Non-Woven Geotextiles|
|Place of Origin:||Fujian China|
|Project Solution Capability:||total solution for projects|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support|
|raw material:||synthetic fibre|
|elongation at break:||40-80|
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic film wrapping|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||40X25X40 cm|
|Single gross weight:||5.0 KG|
Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is a water-permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needle punching or weaving. Geotextile is one of the new materials geosynthetics. The finished product is cloth-like. It has a width of 4-6 meters and a length of 50-100 meters. Geotextiles are divided into woven geotextiles and non-woven filament geotextiles.
Geomembrane: Geomembrane is a waterproof barrier material based on high molecular weight polymer.
Mainly divided into: low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and EVA geomembrane.
1. The width and thickness are complete.
2. It has excellent environmental stress crack resistance and excellent chemical corrosion resistance.
3. Excellent chemical resistance.
4. Has a large operating temperature range and a long service life.
5. Used in landfills, tailings storage sites, channel seepage prevention, dam seepage prevention and subway engineering, etc.
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic fiber, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions.
2, corrosion resistance, long-term corrosion resistance in soil and water of different pH.
3, good water permeability There are gaps between the fibers, so there is good water permeability.
4, good antimicrobial properties Microbes, insects are not damaged.
5. Convenient construction. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6, complete specifications: the width can reach 9 meters. It is the widest product in China, with mass per unit area: 100-1000g/m2
2: Filtration (reverse filtration)