$24.62
Min. Order : 2 Pieces
$22.89
500-999 Pieces
$19.89
≥1000 Pieces

Luxury sexy women black velvet gown mesh long sleeve slit maxi dress evening dresses for party

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: guangzhou/shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Visa
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Waistline: Natural
Neckline: O-Neck
Size: S-M-L-XL
Fashion Element: Others
Silhouette: A-Line
Fabric Type: Polyester
Gender: Female,Women
Feature: Anti-Static,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Sustainable,Washable
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Style: sexy
Age Group: Adults
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Season: Spring Summer Autumn
Built-in Bra: NO
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Dress Type: Evening / Formal Dresses
Sample: Custom Sample
Color: Customized Color
Product Name: Women dresses
Sleeve Style: Regular
Material: 100% Polyester,Spandex / Polyester
Model Number: D191583
MOQ: 2 Pcs
Brand Name: Yangyang
Technics: knitted
Dresses Length: Maxi Standard
Pattern Type: 3D
Supply Type: OEM service
Weaving method: woven
Train: None
Packaging Detail: 1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H1da46aae272e42c0bc31da7eb204d5b5T.jpg_640x640.jpg
Dongguan City Yang Yang Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤4h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
101-200
Employees
11-20
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store

 12D191583 (1)

D191583(7)

 

Product Description

 

D191583 (2) Style Number D191583
Designs

Womens dresses 

Material 100% POLYESTER 
Color Picture Color And Customized
Size S\M\L\XL
Logo Labels According to customer requirements
Services OEM/ODM

 

Why choose us?

111 

 

 

Related Products

Company Information

 2_01_03_02

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

1

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales service Provide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing service Regularly update production, customer priority
After Sales Service Dealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!

 

  _02