|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Set/Sets per Month|
|Max payload:||25 kg|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Number of axes:||6|
|Product Name:||AR1730 6-axis welding robot|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training,Field maintenance and repair service,Video technical support,Online support|
|Maximum Horizontal Reach:||1730 mm|
|Teach pendant:||YRC1000 Controller|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant,Machinery Repair Shops,Food & Beverage Factory,Farms,Printing Shops,Construction works ,Energy & Mining,Advertising Company|
|Maximum Vertical Reach:||3089 mm|
|Mounting position:||Floor mounted|
|Local Service Location:||None|
|After Warranty Service:||Video technical support,Online support,Spare parts|
|Packaging Detail:||Regular packing ,100% Factory Sealed.|
Yaskawa Motoman AR1730 6-axis welding robot providing fast and accurate with YRC1000 Robot Controller and teach pedant and RD350 welder
Maximum horizontal reach: 1730mm
Maximum vertical reach:3089 mm
Maximum payload:25 kg
Number of axes:6
1. Increased payload, axis speeds and wristinertia improve throughput and quality
2. Streamlined arm design reduces interference
3. Expanded wrist range improvesapplication flexibility
4. Single robot-to-controller cableconnection enables fast setup
5. Proven torch cable reliability;backed by industry's first two-yeartorch cable warranty
1. Powerful, high-speed, six-axis AR1730 robot is ideal for a variety of
2. High wrist speed and payload accommodate additional sensors and
accessories required for complex parts.
3. Extensive horizontal reach and vertical reach accommodate wide range
4. Work envelope extends behind robot, allowing space for tool storage or
5. Slim profile design allows close proximity placement of robots for high-
6. Contoured arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and
avoids potential interference with fixtures.
7. Patented double-yoke upper arm design is much stronger than other six-
axis integrated cable designs.
8. Symmetric wrist profile, with amplerange, provides equal torch
access to both sides of part.
9· High allowable moment and inertia ratings provide wrist rigidity and
consistent weld quality.
10· 50mm thru-hole for torch cabling, hoses and sensor wires reduces
cable interference and wear.
11· Minimal protrusion from the U-axis and internal S-axis routing
prolong cable life and maximize part access.
12. Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work
13· New robot harness design for improved diagnostics and maintenance.
14. Home position data can be saved without battery connection for
15· The AR1730 has an IP67-rated wrist and an IP54 body standard.
16· Floor-mounted model is standard. Wall-or ceiling-mounted versions
17. Compact YRC controller utilizes the lightweight standard teach
pendant with intuitive programming.
|Product Name||AR1730 6-axis welding robot|
|Maximum reach||1730 mm|
|Maximum payload||25 kg|
|Pose repeatability (ISO 9283)||± 0.06 mm|
|Number of axes||6|
|Mounting position||Floor ,Wall, Tilt, Ceiling mounted|
|Footprint||620 mm x 450 mm|
For common parts, we can deliver the goods within 3 days
All the products we sell are from origin manufacturer. We will submit all the manufacturer documentation while we finish delivery.
Including inspection,repair and maintenance, we can give all kinds of technical support.
Our staffs will keep 24h online and answer your question very quickly.